Logitech Z 5500 Digital = $199.99 after MIR

Pringals

Gawd
Purchase this Logitech speaker system from Buy.com and receive a $50 mail-in rebate! Offer valid from 8/29/2005 to 9/4/2005
Logitech Z 5500 Speakers are on MIR sale over at Buy.com. If you don't own these already, now looks to be a great time to get them! I got mine from Dell during a recent sale and can not say enough how much I love them. I have a home theater system using a Denon Reciever and some very expensive Atlantic Technology THX speakers and these speakers, at $200, even still put a smile on my face.

... But wait... there's more...

If you act now, ...
Up to a $39.50 Value - *Purchase this Logitech Speaker System between 8/15/05 – 9/30/05 to receive an eCoupon good for 50 song download purchases at BuyMusic.com – up to a $39.50 value. Your coupon will be emailed to you on or about 10/15/05 and your coupon will expire when entire amount is redeemed or on 10/31/05, whichever comes first. Qualifying purchase transaction must be made by 11:59pm (PST) 9/30/05. Coupon may only be used once. Limit: one digital coupon per person. Coupon cannot be replaced if lost or deleted. Coupon not redeemable toward the purchase of gift certificates.

"... But Pringals, can this deal be any better?"

...why yes it can! ... If you act now, tonight, 8-31-05, right now, not tomorrow, or the day or the day after that, you can take an aditional 5% off using this link to the Buy.com coupon!
http://www.gottadeal.com/
Last Day! Buy.com has just released a new affiliate-exclusive coupon good for all customers. Using this special link, take 5% off any order at Buy.com. Up to a $15 coupon value ($300 purchase). Coupon expires at midnight on 8/31. We've had a lot of great Buy.com Deals lately, and this coupon makes all of them even hotter!

that would make another $12.50 off the final price. So after the rebates and all, your final price could be about $187.50

...why are you wasting time reading? GO NOW! Get your [H]OT DEAL NOW! ... Then come back and read the posts again to see if it was a dream.

...your still here? ... go... NOW!!!!

...alright... sorry... i just seen the "other post". I'm sure someone was just itching to point and say "RE-POST RE-POST!" ... "GET A LIFE PRINGALS! ... USE THE SEARCH BUTTON" ... "WHAT A NOOBIE" ... blaa .. blaa blaa...

.. but hey, it's been a few days.... we needed a refresher on this great deal!

i bought my 6800gt 8 months ago from ict due to them carrying it nearly 100 bucks cheaper then anyone else. Came quickly and I had no issues with it

crap wish i had seen this earlier......than id not have to soil my ears with the crap 40w no name brand speakers i have now

Back