LOGITECH Z-5500 Digital Speaker System for $230

Thanks orded one to replace my Z-680. I was holding out because I didnt want to buy from some place and get the old versions, with Dell if I get the old model it will be easy to send back. ;)

LiquidX said:
Thanks orded one to replace my Z-680. I was holding out because I didnt want to buy from some place and get the old versions, with Dell if I get the old model it will be easy to send back. ;)

What do you mean by old model?
These are great sounding speakers. They are a bit sensitive to my refrigerator, they "buzz" when the compressor comes on. Other than that, I love these speakers.

Not old but the earlier models came with the speaker wires attached and at the end RCA jacks so using your own or longer speaker wires were out of the question. With the revisions you can use your own.

LiquidX said:
Not old but the earlier models came with the speaker wires attached and at the end RCA jacks so using your own or longer speaker wires were out of the question. With the revisions you can use your own.

OK. I'm glad I got the revision. I got mines from Dell SB over two months ago. So they have the new ones.

im not a huge fan of logitech speakers, but this seems to be a good deal :) I'd probably buy them if i didnt use a home theater setup :p

Back