Logitech Z-5500 Speaker Stand

YahonMaizosz

Limp Gawd
I am looking for a speaker stand for my Logitech Z-5500 but not sure which one to get..

Most of the stuffs that I saw online looks rather too small or too big..

Do you guys know of any good stand for my speaker??:)

From one of the customer reviews:
I bought these for my Logitech Z5500 speakers minor modification required on the speakers to fit the stands. The quality and value was about what I expected for the price. Great for budget minded setups.

I wonder what kind of mod was needed and if it was warranty-voiding.

i bought one of those stands from radioshack that was on clearance for 14.99, basically the speaker sits on top and you adjust the clamps to hold the speakers....

pictureqv5.jpg

I had the same problem as some of you with my Z-5500's. So I went and purchased some cheap stands and used a cable tie to hold the speaker to the stand. No worries about it falling off, the stands were like $5 each or something?

Hope that helps!

hi,

i have some alphason rs10 stands for my z5500 and all i had to do was buy some extra bolts. The base is big and stable so no chance of failing.

DSC00146.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

3erious

i have 4 speaker stand all that where on clearance @ RS I remember the name now, it is omni mount

hi,

i have some alphason rs10 stands for my z5500 and all i had to do was buy some extra bolts. The base is big and stable so no chance of failing.

DSC00146.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

3erious

Where can I find that speaker stand?? I am really looking to buy 1 for my Z-5500..

:)

hi,

i am from the uK and got them from ebay, but i dont know where do get them in your country.

3erious

i dont know if you still need it but here is my stands

imag0055sj4.jpg

the silver one is for my rear speakers

imag0056cf6.jpg

all of them are from omnimounts clearance at RS...

Ya.. I am still needing a speaker stand but still very, very unsure as to choose which one.. All your inputs will certainly help..

:)

I actually just attached mine by attaching the speakers with black wire. Works & not even noticeable. Not the way I wanted to do it, but it's been fine.

Back