lol read this 5970 fake a guy bought

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA! Talk about being pawned......And the only thing he's concerned about is it having "one processor"....What ever the hell that it is.

BTW, look at the question someone asked him....

Last edited:
Pardon me for not "getting it," but is there anything actually wrong with that card? o_O

With it being called a 5970 I'd never put it into my PC. Chinese shit is terrible for being bs. WHen I was in Beijing they had 64GB USB Flash drives for 5 bucks. The PC said it was 64GB but it was really like 128MB or something can't remember.

The card is probably a flashed card from a few years ago.

Pardon me for not "getting it," but is there anything actually wrong with that card? o_O
It is not really a 5970! LOL! No display port or hdmi input. Single Slot cooler, No such thing as a single die 5970, lmao!

Wonder how they got the card working with a forced flashed BIOS to show it as a 5970 :S

yeah its either a 5550 to 5670 with a modified bios. if your that blind to see the vga port on it then theres no hope for ya.

my guess is that its a HD5670. note you cant see the last 5 inches of the card in the fleabay picture but that would be the give away.

Is there such a thing as a 5670 with S-Video?

Tbh i think that it is even worse, random vga card with a name changed bios.

Is there such a thing as a 5670 with S-Video?

Tbh i think that it is even worse, random vga card with a name changed bios.

i don't think any of the 5xxx series cards have S-videos

think this is a 4xxx series ot 3xxx series

This is a 3850 I think.

If you look at the everest screenshots provided, I think it says hd3850.

Chinese should have taken an NVIDIA card and flashed it as an ATI card.

I see both Mobility Radeon 3850 X2 and 5970.

it seems that the mobility radeon 3850 x2 is the actual chip and 5970 is just what the card is identified as.

i'm considering buying it just to see what it is and how it performs.

tarp-30198.jpg

Even mine 4890 doesnt have anything cept 2 x DVI and 1 x HDMI.

It's a 6970!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They sensors mistook the "6" for a "5" in the beginning

If I was the seller I would try to return the card to China explaining the situation, I would be beyond pissed if I received another less cheaper card than what I paid for.

Hell if its still at $.99 in 2 days I might buy the thing just for fun. If its a 3850x2 as some of you guys are saying it ought to be a decent backup card at the very least. Hell even if it's busted it'd give me a chance to practice baking :cool:

I would have placed a bid on this out of curiosity so I could run a thread about it here on the forum but he's charging 17 bucks (lol) for shipping and I don't have a spare rig I can afford to destroy with a chinese counterfeit at the moment. :(

If I was the seller I would try to return the card to China explaining the situation, I would be beyond pissed if I received another less cheaper card than what I paid for.

Same, that'd go straight back and if there wasnt a refund then legal proceedings would start.

Not that I'd buy a video card from a source like that anyway...what makes this worse is that it's supposed to be a 5970 which is the fastest and one of the most expensive video cards available and what he got is probably worth next to nothing.

If you've ever seen a 5970 you'd know that is actually about twice the length

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back