Long Page Size Settings

PigCorpse

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm trying to print labels. I measured the height of the labels to a high level of precision. How do I type in something like .0625 into the height box? It just changes it to .06. When I print a large number of labels, the printer eventually begins to print off the label.

Thanks!

Since you didn't specify, i'm going to take a Wild Ass Guess and assuming that you're talking about using MS Word.That also means this should be in the software section of the forum, not here.

Anyway, are you using standard size labels? Somewhere in Word there is a tool for printing on labels. Search the help file for it (i don't have it here otherwise i'd look). You can specify the label type. Usually the Avery type labels have a number/letter code that you can specify in Word and that will take care of it.

No, it's not in Word.

These labels are tags used to label jewelry. I don't know the standard ID number that standard sizes will have.

I use a program called ZDesigner, but sometimes I use Access as well. Either way, the sizes are always rounded off. I was wondering if I had to set the size in Windows, since it's not limited to any one piece of software.

I'm pretty sure that's not a Windows setting, so I would start checking the software, and/or the printer drivers.

Back