Look at this Please!, need suggestions!

UnrealRage

Limp Gawd
what do you think? im using ALL aquacomputer components. Need help on what is this best way to run the tubing. Please respond with comments/suggestion. thx in advance
template1.gif

uh...2 things that caught my eye...

1) you don't need 2 reservoirs

2) you don't need a NB block...but it won't hurt anything

other than that, it looks good! what kind of comp will you be running this on?

1. lmao... why would you run 2 reserviors?????????

2. about water cooling the NB - it will restrict flow - but if you want to sacrifice cooling for quiet, it's fine.

3. why wouldn't you post this in the l33t aqua cooling thread? doesn't dan have an online help chat?

4. answers to your Qs can be found here - http://forums.procooling.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=10301

For looks? it will look like CRAP with two reses lol, absolute crap (not to mention it'd sacrifice a lot of potential)

---Moved this to the aqua computer thread---. No need to respond here. I'm looking for suggestions on how to run the tubing, not whether or not I should have 2 res. I think aqua computer resevoirs look pretty damn nice... What do i know... "Absolute crap?" Wow, thx bud....

your splitting the flow to the cpu and vga
if one has more restriction the other will get most of the flow
i would suggest running it inline instead of using the T's

First of all, you really want to run all the components in SERIES rather than parallel. Run one component right after the other rather than splitting the flow. This way you ensure the pressure and flow is uniform for the enire loop. The heat dissapated will be the same either way, so why not keep the maximum low rates through all the components?

Secondly, you do not want to "push" water through the reservoir (let alone TWO :rolleyes: ). You loose pressure this way, which leads to a complete lack of flow rates...And just in case you don't know, more flow = better cooling capacity = lower temps. The optimal setup for your system would be pump -> CPU -> NB -> VGA -> radiator -> reservoirs -> pump. Either that or pump outlet -> Radiator -> CPU + other blocks in series -> resrvoirs -> pump inlet. Do whichever of these gives you the shortest ammount of tubing to eliminate pressure caused by extra tubing.

Hope this helps.

-OMP

If you're more interested in looks than performance, why even use blocks? Just have a pump move water through some reservoirs :rolleyes:

Okay, seriously now. Stop the fucking bashing already! A low flow system can be constructed in any number of ways. High flow rates do not apply here so leave that mentality out. If you want to contribute to the discussion stay clear of making fun of others.

-Dan

My only suggestion would be to put the resivoirs before the pump and have it (the pump) draw water from both of them with a wye (y).

-edit- Also put the water blocks in series and split the flow to the resivoirs after it leavs the blocks.

res---
........pump------radiator------CPU-----GPU----North Bridge----<
res---

Thanks for those who are making constructive comments. :) I appreciate it.

I almost laughed thewhiteguy. :eek:

Back