Looking for (1gen/3gen) iPod Touch case/protection

adri1456

Gawd
I just got a 3rd gen iPod Touch (32gb if you have to know) and right now its naked so it needs some protection. All it has is my 1st gen iPod touch case, but since the back is curved, it doesn't seem to protect it good.

And I'm also looking for better protection for my 1st gen iPod Touch (16gb) since I'll be giving it to someone.

Both iPods are/were in my pocket so total protection is a must, but since I don't have a remote the I want easy access to the screen.

Can anyone suggest anything?

I love the iSkin line.

www.iskin.com I have bought them since my first iPod mini up to two for recent iPhones (and an iPod Video). never a complaint.

Does anyone know of a hard case for the ipod touch 3g? I'll carry mine in my pocket and I want to make sure i don't crack the screen. After destroying a PDA screen years ago I got an aluminum case that flips open, very convenient to use and solid screen protection.

I have the Belkin case in Black and Red. Also I have a customized silicone iPod case GameFacez with my favorite mascot on it. The silicone cases protect your iPod from scratches.

Back