Looking for 4-7 port Powered USB 3.x Hub for fast charging as well as data!

Diablo2K

Supreme [H]ardness
I am looking for a USB 3.x Powered Hub that can do both fast charging and pass data. I can find either/or but not one that does both. I am currently using this hub (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G8CMR18/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1) and it has worked ok, but it only has a 2.4 amp charge limit. I really don't want to increase the clutter on my desk by having to use 2 separate devices.

I don't currently require it but I would really like to get something that can do at least 100 watts for future use as more and more hardware is requiring it.
Also maybe a hub with both USB-A and USB-C and the Data source can be Either A or C but I think C would be better as A is fading away as time goes by.

Thanks in Advance!

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
just a few more ports than youre looking for but its the only 100w ive found so far that isnt a docking station/hub with only 3 usb
https://www.amazon.com/Rosonway-Aluminum-Splitter-Certified-Individual/dp/B08DKQQ6MR
I have seen a few like this on Amazon. Even though it has a 100 watt power supply after the power is seperated to all those USB ports there is nothing left for charging or powering high powered devices. I had to really search the description to the one you linked but it says, "
  • Since the USB hub is mainly used for data transmission, the connected USB devices can only be charged at the normal charging speed. It is not recommended to use this USB hub as a dedicated charger." Also I would really like something with at least a couple USB-C ports, but thanks for looking and taking the time to post.

I looked for quite a while last night and I am afraid I might have to use 2 seperate devices, The biggest problem I have with that is what if I want to use something like a secondary USB display that supports single usb power/data, I will have to use two cords as well.

Usually the only hardware I see that does this, tends to fall into the "docking station" category.
I just thought that sense alot of newer Laptops and even Displays have high power USB that you could get a USB hub that did. I really don't need nor can I probably afford a "Dock". But Thank You for your input.

Reviving an old post.
I was looking again today for a USB hub and I found THESE. All three only have a single 20watt PD charge port, it is still better than others I have seen. I will be getting the 4 port version and keeping my current 7 port USB-A hub as well. I think with a little work I can get the wires all nice and neat and it won't be to big of a mess.

I have my PC in the back of the room so all my cables have to route around half the room to reach my desk.

I have this USB hub mounted under my desk and it's been solid. Price went up from $69.99 to $90 ish in just over two years, but I'd buy it again.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q4CYW5X/

1690953116703.png

Back