Looking for a 120/144hz - 1440p or better monitor.

BravO)))

Supreme [H]ardness
I have a 34um95, but it's not cutting it for my gaming needs. I love the monitor because it's beautiful color and resolution, but it's not fast enough for games like CS GO. Not looking to break the bank. Wanting to pay around 500, but those swifts look tempting. I am looking at an overlord atm, but was wondering what else is out there. Any suggestions?

Don't consider a G-Sync display if there's a chance you'll connect it to a machine without DP and you don't have a backup display. I really like my swift, but the lack of additional inputs is kind of a PITA. DVI/HDMI -> DP converters don't seem to work, but that could just be my converters too.

I've heard good things about Overlord monitors but right now their stock appears to be low and the OC models only have a DVI input. On the upside, converters should work with them!

Don't consider a G-Sync display if there's a chance you'll connect it to a machine without DP and you don't have a backup display. I really like my swift, but the lack of additional inputs is kind of a PITA. DVI/HDMI -> DP converters don't seem to work, but that could just be my converters too.

I've heard good things about Overlord monitors but right now their stock appears to be low and the OC models only have a DVI input. On the upside, converters should work with them!
Well I might as well get a free sync now... Just bought a 295x2 from a guy I know for $200.

Back