Looking for a Modded Xbox with Hardrive for a Trade only

Monte

Dir. of Events & eSports at Gearbox Software
Title says it. Need to find a modded Xbox with 160+ Hardrive with DVD remote and controls/cables. I will only trade, so please don't send me info on systems for sell.

Do not care about games for trade just the xbox. If you have one send me a PM with some detiails and images.

I have Socket 775 Extreme Edition P4 ES chip that I would trade for it. Totally unlocked and will run 800/1066 and 1200 FSB.

Thanks

Damn I so would if I didn't already get all my hardware. But here's a bump for ya

Only looking to trade, thanks though

I have one that is at this moment getting a fresh / new 300GB seagate w/ 5yr.warr.
Has clear case with biohazzard wraparound skin and 2- 3" green c.c. lights in front and a green halo c.c. light around jewel which is a custom black w/ see thru on the symbol ..
Has a new pull hitachi dvd drive.

However not in neeed of a chip,even though it seems like a wicked chip ...anything else you might want to work with,LMK.

There will be no games on the drive just dash and media center etc..if the emu's are legal to put on there I have lots..I only say that as I thought I saw someone here advertise they had them on their box they were selling ...
If I am wrong no games or emu's but media center dvd 2 xbox etc.. will all be loaded..

If not a bump for a man on a mission.... ;)

bump because im looking for the same thing, if anyone can help me either PM me or hit me on AIM, really only looking to trade also

some things i have to trade is:
Pocket PC H6315
20gb mp3 player
TV tuner card
maybe some other stuff to just ask.

AIM: geoffrey87719
Gmail: reddevil96

if this was a 478 chip, you would have yourself a trade... dammit.

Well if the deal is right I might toss in a new Abit AA8 DuraMAX socket 775 mobo with 925 Chipset. Then your set ;)

CPL|Monte said:
Well if the deal is right I might toss in a new Abit AA8 DuraMAX socket 775 mobo with 925 Chipset. Then your set ;)

i have a shuttle :p

dammit i could use that chip...

Yeah that mobo would have a hard time going in a shuttle ;)

Back