Looking For a Program To Sync Music Folder Between PC and Mac.

CLock3

Gawd
I've been wondering about something like this for a while. My PC is my main computer, and it's where I keep all of my music and such. I also like ot have all of the music on my laptop as well, though. Well, what tends to happen is I'll get some new music and I keep forgetting to copy it over to the laptop, and after a while I lost track of what is on there and what isn't.

What I would like ideally, is some way to sync the music folder on my laptop (OS X) with the My Music folder on my PC (Windows 7). That way it would always match up and would be less hassle. Something with a scheduled sync would be nice as well.

I've already tried Windows Live Sync, which didn't seem to work well. Worked fine on the PC, but couldn't get it to work on the Mac. It said it installed successfully, but there's no sign of it existing on the computer. Tried it twice. I also tried a program called SilverKeeper, but that didn't really win me over. Didn't seem to want to do what I wanted it to.

If any of you have any recommendations on software that does what I'm looking for, let me know. I appreciate the help. :)

SyncToy 2.0

I use it for all my backups and to sync my music to my MacBook. I have the MacBook joined to my domain and have windows sharing turned on. Everything has to be done from the PC side, but it works well.

Back