Looking for best VGA and CPU HSF's

joecuddles

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a Sapphire 4890 OC and an x3 720 BE en route and am going to be overclocking. I'm looking for the best air coolers around for both that is a max of $50 (each) with shipping CAD (no Thermaltake 120 Ultra's). I'm open to options that are slightly cheaper, as that's the absolute max I would want to spend on each (I guess you can say $100 total?).

Anyways I'm having some really hard times narrowing down which choices to make on both. For the GPU I have no slot concerns as I won't be using any PCI slots that I know of. For the CPU I don't have any real concerns, except that I'm not sure if any of the ones I've looked at (Dark Knight, Thermaltake 120, etc) will fit in my case as they seem extremely large. Also doesn't the weight of some of these hurt the mobo?

Noise isn't really an issue for me so if it's slightly loud it doesn't bother me too much. As a bonus I'm considering replacing all my case fans with new ones, so feel free to make some suggestions there (I think the're all.. 90mm? I don't actually know..).

Back