Looking for good full tower

monoboogie

Limp Gawd
Hey guys,

Right now I'm sporting an antec 900 case. It is a great case for air cooling, but Im using a water cooling system right now. I had to custom drill some holes in the back to mount the rad and the tubing hardly fits in my case.

Im looking for something bigger, that will be easy to transfer my water cooling setup to. Also, cable mgmt is really important to me, and my current case really sucks for that.

So can you guys recommend me a full tower or larger mid size case that is water cooling friendly, and can easily accommodate my large amounts of wires?

Thanks for the input

Cooler Master Stacker 830 is a great case. It comes with retaining holes pre-drilled in the rear of the case for water cooling. You could hide a medium-sized baby inside of the case. Cable management isn't a problem.

Cooler Master Stacker 830 is a great case. It comes with retaining holes pre-drilled in the rear of the case for water cooling. You could hide a medium-sized baby inside of the case. Cable management isn't a problem.

I second this. Take a look at the Cosmos S as well.

Hey guys,

Right now I'm sporting an antec 900 case. It is a great case for air cooling, but Im using a water cooling system right now. I had to custom drill some holes in the back to mount the rad and the tubing hardly fits in my case.

Im looking for something bigger, that will be easy to transfer my water cooling setup to. Also, cable mgmt is really important to me, and my current case really sucks for that.

So can you guys recommend me a full tower or larger mid size case that is water cooling friendly, and can easily accommodate my large amounts of wires?

Thanks for the input

Cosmos 1000.

at the moment I'm leaning towards to the Cooler Master Stacker 830, but still trying to figure out how to mount a 120x2 rad on/in it. I don't want to make the same mistake of buying a case without planning it all out first.

Get the Rocketfish Full Tower..GR8 tower..Lian Li made !

Dont know where you live but Bestbuy still has some,check it out..best price 47.99..71.99..highest I've seen..Worth every Penny.. :cool:
And it will not break the bank..

Antec Twelve Hundred FTW!

Great case.. Has the outlets on the back for the water tubes to go in and out, Ability to have up to 7x 120mm and a 200mm on top. All Black. Best cable management you can get. Individually controlled fans. Badass looking!

at the moment I'm leaning towards to the Cooler Master Stacker 830, but still trying to figure out how to mount a 120x2 rad on/in it. I don't want to make the same mistake of buying a case without planning it all out firs t.

Get the Stacker 830 Nvidia edition. It has a grill and predrilled holes on the botom of the case. Not sure if the other stackers have that or not.

I was checking out the nvidia stacker. I'm not sure if I like that green grill it comes with and the large nvidia logo.

I really like the twelve hundred has a black inside finish, but I wanted a new look from my nine hundred

Thanks for all the suggestions

I totally agree with Darkside. I Just got a rocketfish case last night for 49.99, but really $55 cause damn Ny tax. The case is huge and made of aluminum, not low quality garbage. worth every penny, even though tax. I'm probably gonna get another, the people I've called at best buy claim that sku# 8428604 will be deleted from the bestbuy system, so I'm not gonna take any chances. I'm not spending $300 on a lian li case which looks almost identical.

I totally agree with Darkside. I Just got a rocketfish case last night for 49.99, but really $55 cause damn Ny tax. The case is huge and made of aluminum, not low quality garbage. worth every penny, even though tax. I'm probably gonna get another, the people I've called at best buy claim that sku# 8428604 will be deleted from the bestbuy system, so I'm not gonna take any chances. I'm not spending $300 on a lian li case which looks almost identical.

Totaly agree..with the Commish :D..Case is just SWEET!

RocketFish Full Tower..aka Da Fish :D

mofishrj3.jpg

I would get a rocketfish case from best buy. You won't find a deal like that elsewhere, the case is quality.

Well thanks guys. I decided to go with the Coolermaster Cosmos 1000. It seemed like the easiest to mount the rad and the styling is awesome. Plus, it had free shipping and was on sale on newegg for like 220. I checked out the rocketfish, it is a quality build, but to each their own =p

monoboogie:..great the coolermaster is a nice case and if you got the cash..got for it,but remember one thing....we like to see pictures :D..so once you get it all done share the experience... ;)

Sure thing, it was shipped from newegg this morning. Itll take me some time to get everything setup nicely, but Ill post pics when its done. :D

The Cosmos 1000 is probably the best-engineered case I've seen. You'll probably like it quite a bit :).

I currently own Lian-Li PC-A77B and a PC-A17B. The smaller 17B is currently being water cooled (cpu and video) the 77B I just got and am in the process of dismanteling for water cooling and mods. I love these cases. I also have a 600B which was a little tight with the water in it. I have a problem. I think I enjoy building them more than playing the games they are built for.
If you want some pictures let me know Ill post some.

I'll put in another vote for the Cosmos S. Lots of room and built to accomodate water cooling.

Even with a huge CPU cooler and PSU, there is still a ton of room. I can have two HDD cages and still leave room for an LCD fan controller and BluRay drive, DVD burner and card reader. The slots to run your wiring behind the mobo dresses things up nicely. With a removable top tray to reveal space for a radiator and grommeted holes for tubing, you can't go wrong. Cooling is its speciality, in fact you can over do it with the LED fans if that is your thing. That and the whole case is just plain sexeh! I'd build another one with it in a hearbeat.

Man, I'm really psyched to start putting everything together on Monday.
Going for a red and black theme with the window side panel...can't wait

Thanks for all the info and advice!

Seconded for the Cosmos 1000.

I liked it after building a relatives computer with it that I am swapping my Lian Li V2000B with it and going from Scythe SFF21F fans to the SFF21E fans. Man was that computer QUIET! I love quiet computers but I still can't stand diving in to watercooling yet (while I'm in college, don't have the time honestly to maintain such a thing). Good thing the Cosmos can still accommodate water cooling in the future if I decide to go that way.

Back