looking for new rts

looking for a new rts. i already have c&c3 and coh. and supcom(hated it) does anyone know of any new rts games that are out that might be any fun?

Universe at war is a lota fun, it is just lacking players online. but its great single player and lan.

Sins of a solar empire bored me so much.

online play i a must. i love playing rts games online. i just need something to hold me over for a long time until starcraft 2 ha:)

the new dawn of war, Soulstorm is about to be released. Try the demo if you have not already.

Why not go back and play some brood wars in anticipation of sc2, thats what me and some of my friends are doing. :D

If you are going back that far, then dig out Total Annihilation and the Core Contingency pack. Still an awesome game.

Same here actually, I want something preferably more realistic like WW2 upto modern day, rather than anything too historical or too futuristic.

I have CoH but online was just a major pain in the arse, plus it was a bit slow. I liked the fast paced nature of C&C3 but dont like the game enough to buy it ¬_¬

WiC looks to be quite good, I tried the demo and quite liked it, whats that like online anyone?

Im really bad at RTS so I dont want anythign where you get rushed easily, but on the same token I dont want anything that takes too long, i preferd the small 20-30 min battles of C&C3 over the long painful battles of games like supcom or empire earth.

Any suggestions?

Trying to get a game going in Company of Heroes is a huge pain in the ass. And when you do get a game going its guaranteed someone will drop right away.

World in Conflict is a good rts if you just enjoy action, no economy or building things and getting a game going is as simple as just joining a server. Might want to try the new Age of Empires 3 expansion, Asian Dynasties.

i guess ill just start playin c and c 3 some more. being that they have an expansion comin out for that sometime soon

World in Conflict ... you dont have to build and collect resorces , its strait and too the point... and you get to nuke people.:D

i have world in confilct i just like the building and econimic parts of a rts too. it opens many possibilities when playin a game

Bought WiC today, £20 (~$40) from HMV.

Sounds like its the most fun to be honest, I like the idea of no resource management and being able to join a match without having to wait around, also i hear a lot of people use comms on it as well which is always a laugh.

just bought sins of a solar empire. won't get to play it till i get my calculus 4 test out of the way tommrrow though:confused:

i hated supreme commander just wasn't no fun and the interface was horrible i heard it was fixed in the exp. but i'm not willin to spend the money to find out

Back