Looking for some very comfortable ear buds

tgabe213

2[H]4U
I currently have a pair of cheap skullcandy ink'd earbuds. Often at work, I'll have my earbuds in for the entire day, but often take them out/put back in. That leads to them being very uncomfortable and causing my ears to hurt.

Does anyone have some different options for some quality sounding buds, but also comfortable. What would $50 get me? How about a little under/over?

Thanks!

Whatever you end up getting, pair them up with Complys. Their longevity depends on how much you sweat or how grimey you are :D.

Whatever you end up getting, pair them up with Complys. Their longevity depends on how much you sweat or how grimey you are :D.

Holy crap. Those look nice, but they are more expensive than the headphones themselves....

Hm...Interesting! I'll have to look into these a little more. They make a set specifically for the ink'd earbuds I already have. They are only $15 so they may be worth a shot.

I've had these for about 2 weeks and absolutely love them. They are a little larger than I expected, but they are comfortable, keep sound in, and don't destroy my ears at the end of the day after taking them in/out.

Back