Looking for Thermalright....

v1p3r-386-

Limp Gawd
Well I can't seem to find a Thermalright SLK800 or 900 anywhere. I wen't to all the places I usually buy from (newegg, frozencpu, svc) and none of them have one. Not only that but none of them have an estimated date on when they will be back in. Did these get discontinued or something? What's the deal? Also, if you could hook me up to a link with a reputable place with one in stock that would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

wow I'm surpise that SLK's are out of stock but newegg's get an ETA on the 900

Well, since I did start this thread I supposed I can hijack it. Quick question, I can't seem to find how much voltage I'm supposed to give my ram. I currently have it set to auto and running @ 188mhz (5:4 divider so it's not running @ 200) I looked on corsairs site and can't seem to find how much they reccomend giving it anywhere. It's the TWINX1024-3200C2PT Thanks! Hmm..... maybe I should have started a new thread ;)

I believe default voltage is 2.6 try upping the voltage alittle and see if you can make 200, also you might have to lower your mem timings for it. My current mem is 166 @ 2226 but even with higher voltage and lower settings it doesn't like to do 200. I wonder if I can do 180 though.....

Back