I bought several add on packs for Sims 3 :p
The Master Suit Stuff 9.99
Towns Life Stuff 9.99
Outdoor Living Stuff 9.99
Fast Lane Stuff 9.99
High End Stuff 9.99
Late Night Expansion Pack 14.99

I feel such a dork :eek:

HORRIGIN has a SALE? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe my memory isgoing bad but didn't ea swear they wouldn't do these kind of sales?

Origin: If they're not giving it away for free, they're doing it wrong.

Seriously, why are they having a sale? Didn't everybody and their mother already get everything for free from them during their last coupon fiasco anyway?

for some reason they have refused to ever put bfbc2 Vietnam on sale on origin... still $14 ($7.50 on steam right now) while bfbc2 is $10 wtf.

I completely forgot about Origin....

Towns Life Stuff 9.99
Fast Lane Stuff 9.99
High End Stuff 9.99

Surprisingly, its currently cheaper on Steam (flash sales)
With the exception of Seasons and Supernatural, everything else is 66% off

Not sure why people are still hating on origin. I find it easier to navigate than steam. Steam is starting to look like a clusterfuck for me. Nice sale, I've already got a majority of the games on there for sale, hope they continue adding to their list.

I completely forgot about Origin....

Towns Life Stuff 9.99
Fast Lane Stuff 9.99
High End Stuff 9.99

Just to let you know, the digital versions of Sims 3 (Steam and Origin) have Securom activation limits, I believe 5 per machine but can be authorized and deauthorized, as long as you remember before doing something like swapping out a motherboard or GPU. :(

The physical copies only have disc-check.

Just to let you know, the digital versions of Sims 3 (Steam and Origin) have Securom activation limits, I believe 5 per machine but can be authorized and deauthorized, as long as you remember before doing something like swapping out a motherboard or GPU. :(

The physical copies only have disc-check.

thanks for the info :cool:

Yep you know it......:D....Actually I was thinking of getting warfighter and giving it a go

Yep you know it......:D....Actually I was thinking of getting warfighter and giving it a go

Don't do it. Trust me. I decided to give it another chance after the first MoH and I can honestly say warfighter is even worse. Save your money, trust me. It's usually a bad sign when they're starting to lay off employee's.

Back