Lost Network/Sound/USB upon reboot - Win 7 x64

DangerIsGo

2[H]4U
So all of a sudden recently, I have no idea why, upon reboot, I lost all drivers for USB, Sound, and Network. When this first happened, I thought that they drivers had to be reinstalled (its happened sometimes so thats what I figured it was) but after 10 min, 20 min, 7 hours, I still had no USB. I realized that I had control of the BIOS so the devices and USB controller weren't damaged, that just left windows. I logged in via a PS2 keyboard that I had lying around so I saw that there were yellow triangles on the devices and all of them saying 'This device cannot start' deal.

I first heard that this was related to Apple's Bonjour service. I uninstalled all apple related software. Nope. Then I heard that it was related to some jailbreaking software but again, all apple/iphone related software is uninstalled. Finally, I heard that it could be a windows update. So I removed all the ones up to the date around when this first started happened, and beyond. Nope. Any ideas? I really don't want to reinstall as it's such a pain in the ass. Any suggestions on what to do? Thanks in advance.

Back