Lots of Misc CPUs, Memory, video cards and more!

nintari

[H]ard|Gawd
NEW ITEMS ADDED 6-5-14

Shipping to CONUS only

payment via paypal, litecoin or bitcoin

most items will ship within 1 business day (unless it is larger and requires special packaging)

all prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. shipping will be via fedex express

heatware is under nintari

I'll continually be adding items as I dig through so please check back and give some bumpage when you look!

if you buy more items, I would consider lowering prices for package deals

If you want a picture of something I haven't put a picture up of, just let me know

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intel CPUs
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2x matching Intel Xeon 5060 pulled from dead server $40
markings: 3200/4M/1066 5060 SL96A costa Rica
CPUs only

Celeron D 3.33GHz/512/533/06 $30
markings: 356 SL9KL China
CPU only

AMD CPUs
CPUs only

2x AMD Athlon II ADX2500CK23GQ $25

AMD Athlon 64 x2 AD03800IAA5CZ $15

AMD Athlon 64 x2 AD05200IAA5D0 $15

AMD Athlon 64 ADA3200AEP4AX $15

AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 2.7GHz AD775ZWCJ2BGH socket AM2+ $20

Memory

DDR

Ultra ULT31897 2048MB PC3200 400MHz (2 1gb sticks) $15

DDR2

12 sticks of OCZ Gold edition XTC 5-5-5-12 DDR2 512MB PC2 6400
in sets of 2 $12
in set of 4 $20

2 sticks Adata 512MB 800MHz M2XHY6G3H2164I1E5Z $12

2 crucial ballistix sport BLS2G2D80EBS1S00.16FH 800MHz DDR2
both for $40

Combos

Biostar mATX g41d3C mobo, intel core 2 duo 6320 1.86/4M/1066/06, zalman heatsink & fan $35

Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 and AMD FX-6100 (FD6100WMW6KGU) w/ AMD heat sink $165

Gigabyte board has all boxes manuals and accessories. Was helping someone build up a cheaper gaming PC... and they ended up deciding to not build it. THANKS BUDDY!

Misc Cards

EVGA NVTV Dual tuner PCI $8

Visiontek ATI Theater 550 PCI $8

WinTV PVR 500 PCI $12

Video Cards

EVGA GTX 480 (ref cooler) $90

Will post pictures and exact model # up tonight if I get a chance to. Used in a machine I built up for my son to switch from XBOX to PC gaming.... needless to say he never made the switch and hardly ever used it for games.... I believe I still have the box and accessories.

Sapphire Radeon 7850 1GB $65
Good condition, fans seem strong, box included

2 - MSI Radeon R9 280x 3G $200 each or $375 for both
Great Condition. Bought to try out in crossfire and play with mantle... big mistake on my part. A single card runs great in my main desktop, granted a little warm.... two cards close together however.... waaay to hot in crossfire for me.

WP_20140605_09_50_23_Raw_zpsa76adb5f.jpg

COMPLETE PCs

First system sold!

stay tuned for another coming soon!

stay tuned for more..................

Last edited:
still digging through stuff and trying to organize and get all the information

Hard drives fan controllers and video cards coming soon.

more items sold!

spread the word on the fully built PC will ya :) I don't want to part out but will work with different configurations :)

Back