Lots of Mobo / CPU / Video Cards for Sale

Such awesome stuff. Wish I could afford any of it haha. Plus I don't know if you ship to us canadians at all. ^_^
Rule 23 is...
(23) Charging fees for PayPal is not allowed, nor is requesting a "gift" payment for goods (which gives the buyer no protection). Both violate PayPal's TOS.

bump for some nice prices

ty

You forgot to read rule #23...

fixed

Such awesome stuff. Wish I could afford any of it haha. Plus I don't know if you ship to us canadians at all. ^_^
Rule 23 is...
(23) Charging fees for PayPal is not allowed, nor is requesting a "gift" payment for goods (which gives the buyer no protection). Both violate PayPal's TOS.

Thanks for the clarification. I will ship to Canada via USPS, but will charge additional for shipping.

Someone buy these stuff!!

Is there any trades you would consider for a cpu/Matx combo?

I'll take
AMD Athlon II X2 250 Regor 3.0GHz 2MB L2 Cache Socket AM3 65W Dual Core Processor – Retail
and
ASRock M3A785GMH/128M AM3 AMD 785G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

At your price.

^^ I like these kind of offers :D

Replied to all PMs, somebody offer on the GTX260s and the Core i3!!

Watch the bumps,update the OP to add or remove info, the next early bump gets the thread locked.

Bumps are to be 6 hours apart

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, gone for 7 hours and got a ton of PMs, trying to sort everything out right now and see who has the best offers. If you have an offer now's the time to let me know!!

So far everything's been offered on except the Core i3/H55 combo, someone offer something and maybe I'll let it go for less!

And nicolas, I <3 having both MC and Fry's w/in driving distance to my house :D

i work at the microcenter there. can be fun sometimes :) ask for nick sometime when you come in hehe (cashier unfortunately)

woops got a ahead of myself and pmed you for the GTS 240.

I guessing you sold it already?

I can only imagine how having both a Fry's and a Microcenter must be like.... broke. :D

Back