M-ITX case that will fit 980 Ti Classified?

Ryankirsch13

Limp Gawd
I currently run a Phanteks Enthoo Luxe. Awesome case, I don't want to get rid of it but I find myself bringing my setup to other houses and carrying that massive steel case is, well, not fun... I want to do a Mini ITX build, the catch is my massive 980 Ti Classified, and my BeQuiet dark rock 3 CPU cooler... I'm just searching for recommendations on cases. I run 1 2.5" and 1 3.5" drives, I don't need to keep my bluray disc drive.. I also would prefer to utilize my current Phanteks 140mm fans if possible but I won't be too picky. Thanks in advance for reading, and any advice given. It is appreciated.

The Define Nano S sounds like it'd be an excellent fit. It's got exactly enough space for the Dark Rock 3, 315 mm space for the Classy, 2 SSD + 2 HDD mounts, and 140mm fan positions in front and top.

There also happen to be pretty sweet deals going on for both the windowed and solid side panel versions at Newegg right now:
fractal design define nano s - Newegg.com

The Node 304's another great option if you're more into the cube style. As long as your PSU is within 160mm in length and your motherboard has straight SATA connectors (right angled connectors may conflict with the side panel), the 304 should have exactly enough capacity for your cooler, GPU and both drives:

Fractal Design Node 304 Black Aluminum/Steel Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Computer Case-Newegg.com

And if you do decide to keep your ODD, the Core 500 has that too:

Fractal Design Core 500 Black Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Computer Case-Newegg.com

Hope this helps.

Edit:

By the way, it's not just the Nano that's on sale, so here's a quick breakdown on the current pricing for the sake of convenience:
Define Nano S - 49.99 (reg. 64.99)
Define Nano S Windowed - 54.99 (reg. 69.99)
Node 304 - 59.99 (reg. 89.99)
Core 500 - 49.99 (reg. 59.99)

I'll stop shilling now.

Back