Mac Pro, SFF or add liquid cooling? combination?

BrotherLen

Limp Gawd
For whatever reason, I decided to debate this and it's been kind of bothering me. Should I keep the system in my signature and add h20 cooling? Maybe move it down a notch into a SFF/shuttle case? Sell everything and move to a macpro? I like the macs, since I'm going to a school that is mac heavy it would be nice, but at the same time, it feels like for the price, it's a major downgrade in hardware! I have little to no issues with windows, if you set it up correctly it doesn't crash as much as people make it out to. (my macbook has frozen up more than windows) Just looking for some insight that would allow me to have an epiphany. It may seem obvious to some. Thanks.

Mac? nah, that would be an awful downgrade. Besides u can always install MacOS on your box, yes u can install Leopard on your PC ;)

you seem to have built a gaming machine.. why go to a mac?

go h2o if you just want to blow some cash/overclock more.

What school and courses do you plan to take? Will they offer a ton of free time for you to play games?

What will benefit you in the long run? a mega machine to play games now or a laptop to advance your studies for a career?

Back