Macbook headaches

Juic3

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey, didnt know this area existed hehe might as well dive in.

Ive been using a black macbook for the last 8 months and its been a rough ride so far. I really really like it, but Ive got two problems that make me just wanna ditch it.

First is the temperatures, it can reach up to 75C when just doing some browsing, or even up to 80s when I use VMWare and the fan going nuts at 6k rpm, is this normal ?

Second problem is the terrible Airport reception, interference in my building totally destroys my wireless it seems, yet on any other laptop that I can try in the same spot (even a G4) works perfectly.

Im running an Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz with 2GB of RAM and OS X 10.5.2.

using VMware should be normal, it is CPU intensive. But for standard web browsing, it should not- UNLESS the page has flash objects. Then it would be normal

Don't know about the wireless *shrug*

using VMware should be normal, it is CPU intensive. But for standard web browsing, it should not- UNLESS the page has flash objects. Then it would be normal

Don't know about the wireless *shrug*

Yeah, youtube for that matter just makes the fan go loud as hell :mad:. But everyones fine about these being so hot then hmm.

Yeah, youtube for that matter just makes the fan go loud as hell :mad:. But everyones fine about these being so hot then hmm.

youtube is a bunch of flash content. My MBP runs pretty damn hot when I get any Flash stuff running.

I run Camino and I have it block all of the flash stuff. If I want to see something, I'll click on it.

Back