Magazine Deals

Just so you guys know, I signed up for 4 years of Popular Science through that site at the end of May and never received it (though they did take the liberty of charging my credit card :mad: ). I'm in the process of disputing the charges right now.

So YMMV I guess...

RyanVM said:
Just so you guys know, I signed up for 4 years of Popular Science through that site at the end of May and never received it (though they did take the liberty of charging my credit card :mad: ). I'm in the process of disputing the charges right now.

So YMMV I guess...

I ordered those three and payed with paypal so im not really worried

RyanVM said:

So YMMV I guess...
I have ordered with this company many times.
I am very please with their prices.
They state right on their website it may take a month or 2 to get your first issue.

you just need to be patient.
I get like 16 mags a month.

ive also been riped off by this company.

and how is waiting from may to December not more than 2 months?

I got ripped off too. I ordered 2 years of Maxim, Stuff,
FHMUS, and MaximumPC, but only got 1 years worth
of Maxim, Stuff, and FHMUS (no MaxPC at all).

Buyer beware!

js

I've also ordered a one year subscription and have yet to receive it. I too was charged.

This is a scam!

I singed up for 1 year of Computer Shopper Magazine and I never received one issue yet my CC was charged! :mad:

seems like you should pay with paypal, much easier to get money back if its a scam.

Those of you saying to use paypal instead of credit card... really what's the difference in my experience it's super easy to dispute credit card charges and the burden of proof is on the merchant not the card holder.

This is from 3+ years working at a merchant side credit card processor. Hell most banks you can click on a link and there's a dispute a charge option.

Sorry for those who got burned but credit online is fairly safe to use as long as you aren't exposing yourself to constant danger and trying to chargeback.

I was going to order something but everyone's words are scaring me off =(

Back