Make any DX9 game better - add Bloom, SSAO, shadowing, motion blur, DOF, manually!

System Shock 2 uses DX8, so no I don't believe it will work.

I think there was a DX8 -> DX9 wrapper for the ENBseries tool but I was never able to get it to work.

Hey, i think i found the problem!!! i read your post about the Richard Burns Rally and downloaded the enb for it, and there's something i forgot to tell you about my enb. A week ago, i was testing enb's and i discovered that the only d3d9.dll that worked with HAWX was the burnout one, the others make the game look like a White with black points screen when enb is enabled and a black with color points screen with enb disabled, but only the 3D thins, the 2D like menus are ok. So i tried the Richard Burns Rally enb, same thing, white with black points, but i loaded the game, and tadam!!!!! MOTION BLUR! the screen was all white and all, but i could see cleary a motion blur when i hit the acceleration key. So i think it could be the d3d9.dll, because i deleted the RBR dll and used the same settings with the burnout dll, game was all right, but no motion blur. Help me :p

Has anyone found an answer? I tested with RBR enb too and motion blur was there but like majorbrno said everything was white. If someone finds an answer please reply to this forum!!
it sucks to play with no sense of speed...
another question: is it possible to change the FOV in hawx? it would make you feel like going faster:)

Back