Mamba feet/skates scratchy

Bun-Bun

Gawd
I have two razer mamba's and two razer sphex mouse pads. One set at work and one set at home. I loved this setup. Super slick and glidey.

My mouse at home started being scratchy. Thought I should replace the feet but the razer feet are ridiculously expensive to ship to canada. So I thought I would try hyperglides. Ordered some and put them on.

Biggest mistake ever. Now my mouse feels like I am moving it on sand paper. Its loud, scratchy, and does not glide at all. Tried on my Func 1030 pad as well and same thing. Completely useless now. I feel like I just threw $100 down the toilet as the stock feet got destroyed putting on the hyperglides.

Any suggestions on what I can do before I go buy another mouse?

Last edited:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...3.m570.l1313&_nkw=mouse+skates+razer&_sacat=0

Try these they are great I have a few pair and changed them all out on my G500 Logitech you can get different depths too. They are alot slicker then stock.
To the best of my knowledge they will not be slicker than stock Razer PTFE feet in that Tiger Gaming is their OEM.

OP — if you want to save a few bucks I would recommend buying from Takasta/iTakTech on eBay. He has a good reputation and you can catch him over at Overclock.net.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
The scratching feeling indicates there's probably an edge sticking out somewhere. See if there's an edge or corner sticking out and trim/bevel it.

Back