Massive motherboard blowout 2011, 1366, 1155, 1156, AM3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a 2011 board, let me know when you get a chance to post them. Thanks

As well interested in a mATX X79 board if you happen to have one of those in that pile.

Bump,

I have several x79 boards but only one is matx (Rampage IV gene)

Since I am getting a lot of questions on what I have I'll just post a separate list with all the boards I have yet to test. The rampage III extreme is sold.

**EDIT** List of untested motherboards added to bottom of OP

Last edited:
PM me when you get to testing some of those boards... I'm looking for sub $100 2+ pcie motherboards for mining. If the offers right I could take several off your hands in 1 nice package :) hell the core 2's if I can find cheap CPU's would even fit the bill for some single GPU rigs if any of those are DDR3 (out of ddr2) With the single GPU rigs I do have some oddball 500w PSU's floating around unused

Is this mobo a x58 lga 1366 board?

Asus Sabertooth
Had 1 bent pin that was straightened (this was the board with the supposed "broken" ram slot tab) Includes box, and all accessories - $140

If it tested good with no issues, I'll take it.

Let me know.

Thanks.

bump,

please note I have an overwhelming amount of private messages coming at me, so please bear with me. My mailbox was also full this morning when i checked it so I'm not sure if I missed anything. I had company over for a birthday party last night so I didn't get much done and I'm working now.

I have sold almost everything i've tested so far and can't answer many questions on the 2011 & 1155 boards as I'm waiting on cpus for them. I have a 3820 coming in friday and will be testing the 2011 boards asap. I'm not sure how long it is going to take to get a 1155 chip but I really need one.

As of right now everything I had available for sale has been sold. I should have much more up soon.

I'm interested in one of these x79 boards.
Asus Rampage IV Extreme
Asus Rampage IV Forumla
Asus Rampage IV Gene
Asus Sabertooth X79
Asus Sabertooth X79
Asus Sabertooth X79

Take your time replying to my last PM. I think I have some RAM for you if you still need it. I will double check when I get home.

Will definitely be interested in an X58 board whenever that gets around to being tested. Awesome thread, thanks for posting it

Well hopefully i get the 3820 in tomorrow, it says in tracking it is scheduled to be delivered then.

I should have everything that I can test done tonight, then should be able to test the 2011 boards tomorrow. Sorry about the delay I have mountains of hardware ion my dining room and the fiance is starting to get mad lol.

Well hopefully i get the 3820 in tomorrow, it says in tracking it is scheduled to be delivered then.

I should have everything that I can test done tonight, then should be able to test the 2011 boards tomorrow. Sorry about the delay I have mountains of hardware ion my dining room and the fiance is starting to get mad lol.

Can you say of the sabertooths have all original accessories?

I'm not selling them untested, I already have a 3820 on the way.

Everyone that is PMing me about x79 boards may have a delay in my response I can't give info on pricing etc until I test the boards, hopefully the 3820 will be here tomorrow.

As for the x79 sabertooths 2 appear to be working and have all accessories, while one is marked as not working and is missing just the i/o shield.

I have updated a few things, I am dealing with some major issues right now in my homefront so I have been delayed on many fronts, please be patient with me.

All x58 boards are tested and updated in OP, a few x79 boards were tested last night and I will possibly test the rest of them tonight if I can.

I will be trying to get the 990x boards done as well, I also have a Phenom II 965BE, an FX 8150, and a hex core FX cpu (6100 or something) that came in a lot my cousin bought.

Sold items have been removed as the op is already huge enough...

Last edited:
late night at work, I'm gonna stay up late and test some boardz!!!

Last edited:
Tested the Crosshair 990fx and it doesn't work I am going to revisit later.

the 990fx Sabertooth works 100% and overclocks cpu and ram super easily, even unlocked a x2 550 to a quad core prior to testing the below cpus. I couldn't get the Crosshair to post so I'm not sure what is wrong with it yet I'm going to mess around with it more later on. I'd like $120 shipped for the Sabertooth

I also tested the below 3 AM3(+)cpus:

965be quad core (that works but has two missing pins only issue I see is it causes the motherboard to lose two of the ram slots) This still was able to instantly overclock to 4ghz on the sabertooth. I might keep this though due to the issue. $60 shipped

FX 6100 hex core works perfectly and overclocked cpu multi to hit 4600mhz super easily, it even kept nice and cool (didn't go over 47C) on the stock cooler. $85 shipped

Also an 8150 which is nice but it runs hot! I put a mild OC of 4200mhz and it was idling at 60C, this is on the stock cooler though so I bet a nice cooler would do great with this. $115 shipped

Please note that I have decided to hold off on selling the 2011 boards with the exception of the EVGA classified for now. I am still waiting on a 1155 cpu to be delivered to my house. I'm am looking to start clearing things out so reasonable offers will be accepted.

Interested in one of the 775 mATX boards depending on price...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back