Massive Sale - Complete Gaming Rig, Home Server Box, 120Hz Monitor, M-Audio, MUCH mre

Status
Not open for further replies.

okashira

[H]ard|Gawd
This is my sale thread.

Here's the rundown:

Scythe KAMA FLOW FDB 80mm Fans BNIB, Silent 80mm fans
**$6 each
**PIC Below

Cirago Micro Bluetooth 2.0 EDR Class 1 USB Dongle Simply the best bluetooth dongle. Worked great for me with 4 Wiimontes.
**$18
**PIC Below

Celeron 420 1.6GHz Socket 775 - Cheap S775 CPU - Perfect for testing purposes or short term. Actually runs great for WinXP, W7, WHS, etc. 64bit ready.
**$20
**PIC Below

Steelseries Ikari Laser: High End Gaming Mouse
** One of the best Gaming mouse. Small "lift height." Adjustable on-the-fly DPI on the mouse itself, in 1 DPI increments! LCD screen built into bottom of mouse.
**$35
**PIC Below

PICS OF ABOVE ITEMS:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/imag0026uy.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/508/img20110725205825.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/847/img20110725205816.jpg/

Shipping cost will be approx $8 per purchase, or 3% the cost of the whole purchase, whichever it larger. Some instances I will give FREE SHIPPING when payment is made via check, MO, or any other method where I am not charged a fee to receive payment. Other special discounts may be negotiated at times. Prices can be negotiable, especially for combo buys. Just ask.

Send offers if you like.
PM or eMail [email protected]
My heatware is liddo-kun
My Ebay (100%, many years) is jdawn11

Thanks for looking.

SOLD:
Acer GD235HZbid Black/orange 23.6" 120Hz monitor Perfect. No lag in 120Hz mode. Never tried 3D. Will ship in original box. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...rs+-+LCD+Flat+Panel-_-Acer+America-_-24009222
Sound-blaster X-Fi Fatal!ty XTREMEGAMER Professional Sound Card (~$150 orig)
Intel Core i5-430M 2.26GHz (2.53GHz Turbo) Mobile CPU. 3M L3 Cache. Socket: PGA988. Hyperthreading, 32nm, 35W TDP. Approx same performance as Clarkdale at same clock speed. Could be great overclocker if paired with a Mini-ITX board!
**OEM CPU pulled from HP laptop, not an ES or QS CPU.
Shure SCL3 Isolating in ear earphones. Used about 3 times. Finally determined that I just can't stand in ear headphones. :-(. These come with like 8 different nubs to go over the speaker to fit different ears. Comes with nice carrying case. Have original receipt.
HIS Radeon 6950 2GB (REFERENCE) fully unlocked to 6970. $230
Fujitsu Siemens SCALEO Home Server (Intel S4200-e) This is a FULL/COMPLETE server box ready to go for a great WHS or NAS setup. Supports four drives. WHS can be installed headless (without a monitor) easily, I can even provide the image. UPGRADED WITH A PENTIUM DUAL CORE (CORE 2 DUO) and 2GB OF DDR2
**Basically this box is a super powerful 4 drive enclosure for the same price as a regular enclosure
Gigabyte P55A-UD3 Motherboard $90
4GB (2x 2GB) Corsair XMS3 Memory 1600MHz CAS 7-7-7-20 $35
Intel Core i5-760 (overclocked 24/7 stable @ 4.0 GHz) $140
Xigmatech S-1283 CPU Cooler, IC7 Diamond CPU Paste (upgraded mounting mechanism) $30

M-Audio Studiophile AV-40 Speakers Used 2 months. Best PC Audio speakers you will ever hear. Self powered and fully shielded.
**$110

Logitech G35 7.1 Dolby Surround USB Gaming Headset Used for about 4 months.
**The Dolby Headphone Surround Effect works AMAZING for games. You can really hear it from behind/etc.

Last edited:
Sound card sold.

Also, the desktop comes with an LG HD-DVD/BluRay & DVD-RW Drive that I forgot to mention!

PM sent on the monitor, I think we have a deal. Payment will be sent in the next 24 hrs via PP.

I will part, going to list 6950 for $230

ADDED PRICES FOR PART OUT OF SYSTEM

i5-760 $140
P55A UD3 motherboard $90
Xigmatech s-1283 CPU Cooler $30
6950 REFERENCE UNLOCKED $230
XMS3 1600 7-7-7-20 memory $35

Last edited:
Frequency response is rated at 85Hz to 20kHz. I found it hard not to be impressed by the sound quality and fullness. They wont really shake the room though.

Alright ppl, I am going to put the CPU, mobo, perhaps ram and perhaps the headset on ebay soon and trash / keep the rest.

Lowered the Steelseries Ikari Laser to $35.

I will put the CPU, mobo, ram, mouse and headset on ebay today. Once those finish I will keep/trash the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back