MATX micro tower Case $19.99 shipped - Newegg

Very cheap case .. I have two. Both have issues with the front switches.

for $20 you don't expect much

I'm building it to give away. I really don't expect a whole lot.

It is hard ro beat $20 shipped though.

In for one for my dad's computer. Was going to give him my A05B but with the window that's probably too flashy, and this about 2 inches smaller all-around.

Thanks!

thanks for the heads up:D Didn't really another case, but for $20 shipped can't really turn it down.

Newegg is Evil, see sig.

Good deal on a case for a home sever or the like that will just get stowed in the corner.

Newegg is Evil, see sig.

I fail to see how that's any more "evil" than 7-11 deciding not to stock your favorite chips anymore. It might be a great reason for you not to shop there anymore, but there's nothing "evil" about it.

Damn for $20 that is a steal, even if it's cooling is sub-par and it is rosewill. Would be great for a young kid or possibly a parent who just needs a budget and low profile (not size wise, looks wise) case. And wtf happened with Newegg and [H]???? I <3 both, don't want to see a bad breakup, like Newegg is throwing [H]ard's clothes on the lawn and lighting them on fire! NO!!!

finally. been waiting for cases to throw in my extra parts so in to make new pc's. ive been on the matx bandwagon for awhile now too, i feel its all the size you need if you plan things out right.

thanks op, i almost bought 3 because the coupon works multiple times. 2 for $40 shipped is awesome, i dont see how they make money on this one.

I'm sure they don't, just getting rid of inventory that hasn't moved in awhile I would imagine. :)

This is kind of tempting. I have an old power supply from my P4 sitting in top of the closet, but it has the old style power connectors..

MicroATX takes a regular ATX power supply right? Never messed with them before.

Last edited:
yeah i really should just snag two more. i will eventually use them, building spare pc's out of parts always gets killed by the lack of cheap cases locally. its not logical to spend $60+ on a case for a pc thats really only worth $200.

these two will be nice though- one for the bedroom and one for the garage. i have this habit of making tv's out of old pc parts and monitors...

I'm sure they don't, just getting rid of inventory that hasn't moved in awhile I would imagine. :)

This is kind of tempting. I have an old power supply from my P4 sitting in top of the closet, but it has the old style power connectors..

MicroATX takes a regular ATX power supply right? Never messed with them before.

yes they do :)

anyone know how long this is going for? I'm tempted just to get one cause its so cheap...

Back