Max Payne: Payne and Redemption Teaser

How come the trailer says "Payne and Redemption Chapter III" in there? Were chapters 1 and 2 the games?

man, I got all excited becuase I thought it was a new game in the series...

not sure about the chapter III, my guess is its going to continue off of Max Payne 2?

eh... i dont think i'd be satisfied with any max payne movie that doesnt look as good as sin city and also isnt starring bruce willis. i always thought that if they made a max payne movie, he'd have to be played by bruce willis. if not bruce willis, then michael madsen or someone fitting like that.

Nah they're both way too old for Max, Max Payne in the games looks a lot youner, I always thought that the cop in CSI: New York would be perfect for the part, he's already in a sort of Noir new york setting in CSI New York and he pulls that off rather well.

make sure you get the larger format video, there is a link below the embedded player.. (its only 15Mb)

Yeah i've seen sin city. no reason to watch this I think. I'll listen to what people say before I think about it. LOL i would love to see some mofo try and do bullet time in real life. We should tell the JackAss guys to try it.

I'm not sure what sin city has to do with max payne, max payne wasn't even inspired by it. It was inspired by john woo flicks.

I always thought keefer sutherland should get the part of max payne, but hes doing 24 :mad: .
The max payne story should be every bit as dark and twisted as the first game made it out to be. Here is a man who lost his wife and kid, a man with nothing to loose, and nothing to gain, who methodically and painstakingly works his way up the food chain of dealers and mobsters avenging the death of his wife and kid.

Guys, the Max Payne movie has already been done - it's called Payback. Or is Max Payne the game version of Payback? Quite the dilemma...

I guess I'll have to go with Max Payne being the video game of Payback, seeing as how they were released in 2001 and 1999, respectively.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120784/plotsummary

What was supposed to be a routine robbery turns into a double cross when Porter's wife and his best friend shoot him and leave him for dead. But things take a turn for the bizarre when Porter recuperates seeking revenge for the money he was swiped out of. Only to learn that the money is now in the hands of a crime organization. He's determined to get the money back and his many encounters include his less than likeable ex-partner, a sniveling crook, two corrupt cops, a brutal dominatrix, and one very lethal crime boss.

Best Lucy Liu role ever.

Payback really did remind me of max payne, it had some great action scenes as well. One of mel gibsons better movies.

Jesus, what horrible music to use.

your right, you can tell they 'tried' to make it this suspensful type energetic music, but even though it sucks it still belongs with another genre of film, like a LOTR type fantasy flick, not gangster fighter max payne lol

Dissapointed that it's not exactly announcing a new game, but great news that a movie is coming out. I've always loved the tragic story of Max Payne.

man, I got all excited becuase I thought it was a new game in the series...

Same here. Still this could be good. Never know untill it comes out.

eh... i dont think i'd be satisfied with any max payne movie that doesnt look as good as sin city and also isnt starring bruce willis. i always thought that if they made a max payne movie, he'd have to be played by bruce willis. if not bruce willis, then michael madsen or someone fitting like that.

Yea bruce willis could play it off but his voice just doesn't do it for me when I think max payne.

Nah they're both way too old for Max, Max Payne in the games looks a lot youner, I always thought that the cop in CSI: New York would be perfect for the part, he's already in a sort of Noir new york setting in CSI New York and he pulls that off rather well.

Gary Sinise? Heh, while he may look younger, he's actually older than both Willis and Madsen. He only edges Willis out by 2 days though.

Trailer looks horrible. I loved the games, I hope they will make a game sequel, the trailer does not make a movie seem in any way special.

Painkillers? Check. Butt inspection gloves? Check. Duct tape? Check.

How can it possibly not be awesome?

That music...lol. If all it had was the music I'd think it was The Matrix 4.

hes a good actor to for a old injured baseball player

Back