maxxo's FS Thread : Complete SFF Watercooling Setup!

maxxo

[H]ard|Gawd
SOLD!

TERMS (READ!)
1) NO 'DIBS'! If you want to purchase an item, make contact and establish a payment method. All items are up for grabs until payment is received!
2) If the item price does not include 'Shipped,' shipping is not included! Buyers will have to pay actual shipping charges after they have been calculated if shipping isn't part of the price.
3) All items will be shipped with USPS, unless otherwise specified.
4) Contact me about shipping outside of the U.S.
5) I am NOT responsible for your hardware compatibility issues.
6) Shipping insurance is an extra option for the buyer and suggested for expensive items. I can not guarantee refunds for non-DOA items. You have five days after delivery to ensure that the item is not DOA.

REFERENCES
ebay: maxxo101 (100+ positive)
heat: maxxo (12-0-0)

PAYMENT
- non-cc paypal
- money orders
- checks (items will be shipped after the check clears)

CONTACT
PM or email me for details / comments / questions.

email.jpg

ITEMS
Complete SFF Watercooling Setup --- $150 Shipped

water01.jpg

water05.jpg

92mm Radiator
D-Tek MAG 12v Pump
Swiftech MCW6002
Silverprop Cyclone Fusion SL compared with a penny
Silverprop Cyclone Fusion SL closeup

What is included:
  • Swiftech MCW6002 CPU Waterblock (1/2" barbs) with mounting hardware for Socket 478 (many intel and amd shuttle SFF's use 478's heatsink retention mechanism) and Sockets 754/939/940
  • Silverprop Cyclone Fusion SL with the stock ATI/nVidia mounting hardware and the extra GF4/FX/6800 Mounting hardware. This is a high-performance, low-profile VGA block which can fit in Shuttle SFF's without extra modifications to the outside case (check the comparison picture). These are very hard to find in the United States (mine was imported from Australia).
  • D-Tek MAG 12v Pump with 1/2" barbs (this is a tiny pump!)
  • 92mm Radiator (fin dimensions are about 100mm x 100mm)
  • ~2' 9" of 3/8" ID, 1/2" OD Tygon Tubing (makes a tight fit on all of the other 1/2" barbed equipment)
  • 8 Strong Metal Hose Clamps
  • 2 T-Lines, 2 Y-Lines, and 2 Black Plastic Hose Clamps
  • One 60mm x 60mm x 10mm Quiet Adda Fan (great for replacing the noisy 60mm fan in a Shuttle power supply. These are hard to come by!). Some modification is needed to switch out the fans and, of course, your power supply must be opened (= no more warrenty).

All items are in new condition and unused except for the Swiftech MCW6002 and its mounting hardware (which have obvious wear marks). This is a great watercooling setup for any shuttle/sff without any heavy modification needed!

I am NOT splitting this up at the moment.

-bumps = :cool:

I would definetly take the pump and SP block if parted out. Bump for you, and good luck with your package sale.

thanks for the bump, i'll LYK if I decide to split it all up eventually.

bump.

Back