MB and cases availability for Conroe....

blacklotus

n00b
Now that the Conroes are starting to ship; are there any available mobo (matx) to purchase as this moment? Also (don't wanna start a new thread), are there also any new SFF case coming out soon maybe next month?

Shuttle SD37P2 should be coming out within the next month or so. You don't have to worry about cases or motherboards then.

still have not really found anything yet off of that list that is available.

all of the cebit statements mentioned availability in june.....and its almost august with nothing out.

Yeah, I broke down and modded my X-Qpack to use ATX boards... it's basically set now. I have an Asus P5W-DH Deluxe I'll be using :).

So the Shuttle SD37P2 is the only matx mobo/case available at this moment? I guess all the manufacturers are concentrating on the atx form for now and no sff and that sucks. ATX mobos are very expensive also at this time. I got the $$ ready for my build now and itching to go the AMD path, but imma hold for the Conroe 'till i can... :(

spade357 said:
So the Shuttle SD37P2 is the only matx mobo/case available at this moment? I guess all the manufacturers are concentrating on the atx form for now and no sff and that sucks. ATX mobos are very expensive also at this time. I got the $$ ready for my build now and itching to go the AMD path, but imma hold for the Conroe 'till i can... :(

Actually theres a problem with the G965 chipset so its due out later than the P965, but you can make stuff up...sure.

Back