MCE TV Tuner and Dazzle memory card reader deals...

MERKMAN

Limp Gawd
Both of these were items I picked up at CompUSA last night, so I thought I'd share.

Hauppauge WinTV PVR USB 2 - Normally $200, currently $120 instore and has a $20 rebate. If you have Windows XP Media Center Edition, this is one of the few "external" solutions that won't require a PCI slot. I've wanted one for months, but wouldn't pay $200. But at $100 after rebate, it's about the same price as PCI slot solutions. Highly recommended!

Dazzle 8-in-1 USB 2.0 Memory Card Reader - Normally $30, currently $15 instore. Now this is a slightly older model, so it doesn't read EVERY format of card out there like their 10-in-1 unit does. But I needed one for a MMC card I just bought for a Nokia phone, and the Sandisc SD/MMC units were about $16 I think. So getting an 8-in-1 for less was a no brainer. And Dazzle has been around for ages, so I assume they make good units. They always have the latest stuff. BTW, the coupon was only on one "hanger", but there were plenty more units below it if you checked the UPC code. Granted, YMMV.

They also had a bluetooth headset for cell phones, normally $80 on sale for $50 in-store. But I'm not sold on the size, and it doesn't have volume controls I can see like most other models, so I think I'm gonna get a Logitech Mobile Bluetooth Headset from New Egg if I decide I need one for the new phone.

Hope these help! :D

Hauppauge WinTV PVR USB 2 - Normally $200, currently $120 instore and has a $20 rebate. If you have Windows XP Media Center Edition, this is one of the few "external" solutions that won't require a PCI slot. I've wanted one for months, but wouldn't pay $200. But at $100 after rebate, it's about the same price as PCI slot solutions. Highly recommended!
Nice. I have a few auctions saved in my eBay and this goes for at least $120, one of them went for over $150 used!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5111918317&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT
The only thing it seems to be missing is HDTV support, but not many people need that anyway. Features are amazing and these USB TV Tuners definitely beat the All-In-Wonder solutions, not to mention they're great for SFF setups with limited PCI slots.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back