Mechanical keyboard with english and russian

kharan5876

Limp Gawd
It seems like almost every mechanical keyboard vendor only ships keyboards with english or blank keys. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one with english and russian key caps?

Thanks!

The simplest solution would probably be buy a keyboard you prefer then buy third-party keycaps, you'd either have to sift through classifieds or custom order them (cheapest custom order would probably be from WASDkeyboards.com) going this route though.

guess you guys should have won the cold war then :D (technically I suppose this joke only makes sense if you are actually Russian??? meh.. whatever).

and then not just to be a d*ck.. i see mention of a Russian language version of the Corsair K60

not speaking Russian or whatever language this site is in I have no idea where they will ship nor how much this thing actually costs

but

http://fotos.ua/corsair/vengeance-k60-rus-ch-9000004-ru.html

I don't speak russian at all, my wife does and hopefully my newborn son will someday also. This is for the family media center.

I'd rather have the letters built in than use decals which can wear off. Looks like wasdkeyboards might be a promising bet to make a custom keyboard with this layout.

yes, WASD keyboards would be a good option for you because it would let you do whatever you want. Its expensive for sure but its one of the best keyboards out there (I am super happy typing on mine right about now). Good quality and they keys will never come off.

WASD's construction is very high quality, yes, but their keycaps do leave a bit to be desired being on the thinner side (they are ABS as well). But, this is still the simplest solution for your needs.

If you consider this route, I would personally wait for the v2 keyboards to be released; some of the new features are very interesting.

I'd keep an eye on Geekhack's f/s section if you don't mind paying ~$75 for a nice set. They just did a Thick PBT group buy, offered sets with Cyrillic, and I would definitely expect to see some people selling their sets soon.

2902FC06E54D5A58E972DD50_zps2949f36f.png

Back