Medal of Honor PS3 PC XBOX 360 39.99 @ amazon

wooj

Limp Gawd
Medal of Honor (Xbox 360, PS3, or PC) $40 or 3 for $80 + Free Shipping
Amazon has Medal of Honor (Xbox 360, PS3, or PC) for $40 and free shipping. Thanks justdefend & RaGe420
Note, you may buy 3 version for the price of 2. Mixing platforms also works. Discount will be applied in cart.

Amazon Black Friday Gold Box Nov. 5 - PS3 320GB Move Bundle with Bonus $50; Vizio 26-inch LED HDTV $198.99; More
New Amazon.com Countdown to Black Friday Gold Box Sale Nov.5. Begins 12.01 AM PST.

Deal of the Day:

Medal of Honor PS3 or Xbox 360 $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)

Lightning Deals:

Playstation 3 320GB Playstation Move Bundle with Bonus $50 Video Games Credit

Vizio 26-inch Class Razor LED 720p LCD HDTV $198.99

Vizio E420VO 42-inch 1080p LCD HDTV $498.99

Compaq Presario CQ62-210US Laptop PC $279.99

Original source: Punch Jump [punchjump.com]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
No such thing as a good deal for MoH, one of the worst games I've played in recent years. I've seen like two people who actually like it. This is your warning.

Medal of Honor (Xbox 360, PS3, or PC) $40 or 3 for $80 + Free Shipping
Amazon has Medal of Honor (Xbox 360, PS3, or PC) for $40 and free shipping. Thanks justdefend & RaGe420
Note, you may buy 3 version for the price of 2. Mixing platforms also works. Discount will be applied in cart.

Amazon Black Friday Gold Box Nov. 5 - PS3 320GB Move Bundle with Bonus $50; Vizio 26-inch LED HDTV $198.99; More
New Amazon.com Countdown to Black Friday Gold Box Sale Nov.5. Begins 12.01 AM PST.

Deal of the Day:

Medal of Honor PS3 or Xbox 360 $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)

Lightning Deals:

Playstation 3 320GB Playstation Move Bundle with Bonus $50 Video Games Credit

Vizio 26-inch Class Razor LED 720p LCD HDTV $198.99

Vizio E420VO 42-inch 1080p LCD HDTV $498.99

Compaq Presario CQ62-210US Laptop PC $279.99

Original source: Punch Jump [punchjump.com]

Yeah.... check out the reviews. The other deals seem VERY hot though...... but you have to wait until they become "lightning deals" and they dont tell you times there either no?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002ZJPYHS

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Yeah those other deals are pretty good. Might pick up the 26-inch TV myself.

I don't guess I understand why there is so much hate for MoH here... I think it's great.

I did not mind MOH, thought it was a good story, short, but a good story. Having played all the MOHs leading up to this one I will say its not the best, but then again you can't compete with originals.

i tried adding 360 Medal of honor with 3 for 2 deal but it wouldn't let me.. o well

I liked it. Didn't play MP. That said, if you are buying it for Single Player hold out for $20 or 25. I think it would be worth that for the SP alone. Never saw any of the glitches or bugs others were talking about.

MP is great, SP was awful didn't even finish it. Graphics look 5 years old... cause they are...

I honestly think Call of Duty isn't much better... Most FPS's to me actually haven't been that good for a couple years now.

Number of people playing are dwindling daily, only a month after release.

http://www.gametracker.com/search/moh/1500/?sort=c_numplayers&order=DESC

Here's the rub though, they had "exclusive" weapons that you only could obtain if you pre-ordered from specific places like Gamestop or EA's online store, not like Bad Company 2 where you just unlocked the weapons early - these are 100% exclusive and you can't obtain them from playing the game (unless you pick them up off of dead players).

EA also decided it was a good idea to release a $10 DLC pack for the game with one game mode and four extremely small maps. While you can play the game without buying the DLC, it still shows how lame EA & DICE are with wanting to milk money out of people with content that should have come with the game to begin with.

Back