Meet the Pyro and Source Filmmaker

This just confirms it. Valve is just another heartless publisher squeezing every penny out of gamers they can while giving nothing in return.

Hmm Source Filmmaker came out of left field, I interested though.

If you signed up for the Adult Swim newsletter by today you get a free hat tomorrow. Late registrations get the hat July 5th.

I'm a heartless bastard and bought a Balloonicorn. Sigh.

So the Pyro was not shown without a mask on. Fucking lame.

Is this really what people were expecting?

I think Meet the Pyro is perfect. Most people playing Pyro are clearly in their own little world; makes so much sense that the character is as well.

Is this really what people were expecting?.

Nah, they were expecting the big reveal of whetehr the Pyro is in fact a girl. (and if she was hot) No pun intended.

Meet The Scout is still my fav.

Last edited:
I was expecting more I guess. Meet the Spy is still the best in my book. But yeah no mask take off = fail.

This just confirms it. Valve is just another heartless publisher squeezing every penny out of gamers they can while giving nothing in return.

Eh? I don't quite understand how you came to that conclusion.

TF2 is free to play, and most items drop during the course of normal gameplay. You're not forced into buying anything (I haven't, but I did buy the game when it first came out).

I primarily play Pyro and I must say I'm a little disappointed in the video and the new items. I'm all for making him 'insane' but the Candyland crap does not appeal to me in the slightest.

Eh? I don't quite understand how you came to that conclusion.

TF2 is free to play, and most items drop during the course of normal gameplay. You're not forced into buying anything (I haven't, but I did buy the game when it first came out).

I primarily play Pyro and I must say I'm a little disappointed in the video and the new items. I'm all for making him 'insane' but the Candyland crap does not appeal to me in the slightest.

Your sarcasm meter is broken friend. ;)

Great video - makes me miss TF2. It kinda turned into a pile of crap with all of the hats & crafting & stuff, but it was extraordinary in the beginning...

awesome video and the goggles are trippy... I haven't laughed so much while playing in a long time last night.

I think we all knew the pyro was a sadistic homicidal maniac. Wish we had a closer idea of the identity though..8(

How do I get items? I've only just started playing the game but I don't know how to get items. :confused:
All you have to do is play the game. When you die, you will be notified of a item found before you respawn. If you don't want to wait, you can buy pretty much everything in the shop, excluding promo items.

Back