Meizu M6 SP 8GB MP3 Player - Black

govtcheez

Gawd
This is a great MP3 player...but unfortunately, it's not as easy to arrange the playlists with this on my Mac, so I will be going back to an iPod. The sound quality is awesome and video playback is pretty cool. Very slick device.

If you're not familiar with this device, google it or search for it on Newegg and read the reviews. There's also a decent review on Cnet.

I have the original box, original accessories including headphones and a rubber sleeve. There is a plastic film on the device on the front and back that I never removed, so it is completely scratch free...like new!

I would like to get $110 + $5 shipping.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like pictures.

Heatware under govtcheez.

bump...I will try to get some pictures up tonight or tomorrow. I tried to take some with my phone, and they are really bad. :(

ahhhh!!! noooo... i was about to pull the trigger on the SL version and found this post... now I gotta make a decision? Can you get some pics up and how long have you had it? warranty? Bump for an awesome player!

ahhhh!!! noooo... i was about to pull the trigger on the SL version and found this post... now I gotta make a decision? Can you get some pics up and how long have you had it? warranty? Bump for an awesome player!

sorry for the blurry pictures, but I don't have my camera with me...only my phone. I can get some better pictures up tonight when I get home, but it's in great condition. I've had it for about 3 or 4 months now, and love it. The only thing I don't like is that I can't sync it with my iTunes where all my music is organized in.
7yezkm8.jpg

89knfv8.jpg

6t3vxjd.jpg

Back