Messed up my windows drive

dbu8554

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey guys I dont post here often usually google helps alot but I think something got fucked up royally.

Was running First gen Dual Core from intel and a EVGA GTX 295 I was folding and when I was sleeping my sister said she smelled a strong burning smell took 10 mintues to find it she said it was coming from my PC so she just unplugged it as it was non responsive.

So WTF, wont power up anymore dont know why I tear into it and it looks like the fan and wiring on my EVGA card caught on fucking FIRE.

Weird so I pull card and replace and still on power, try another psu still no power swap PSU to another PC works fine.

Long story short looks like my MOBO does not work now either.

Back to the OS question

Have a 40 gig SSD for my OS and it was perfect I had everthing just the way I wanted it. But now I cannot install it on my new PC it bluescreens as soon as I gets to the windows screen with the spiraling colors *windows 7 enterprise btw*

Went into startup repair and tried to do that didnt work, also went into dos and tried sysprep and that would not work as it said the file is not there.

Anyone have any ideas?

cliffs
old system took a shit
put old hd in new system wont fucking boot
dont want to start over loved my setup
????
no profit

If AHCI was turned off on your old machine, the new board may have it on so you will have to turn it off in the BIOS.

k tried it both ways on the new machine still no go any thoughts?

I am getting a BSOD that is telling me to check for a viris or run checkdisc and got a stop error of Stop 0x000000x7

That's not the error you're getting. Check it again? I'm guessing it's 0x0000007B.

Back