Micro Fly "Ultra Box" s-939 SLI barebone spotted at Fry's

dworley

Gawd
I was shopping at Fry's yesterday and saw two different Micro Fly barebone systems called "Ultra Box". I checked Ultra's website and they were listed under the barebone section (see links below for detailed specs)

Ultra Box s-939 SLI barebone system: features eVGA NF-44 SLI Motherboard and Ultra 500W SLI PSU (Fry's price was $249.99)

Ultra Box s-775 barrebone system: features ATI Xpresss 200 Motherboard and 400W Ultra PSU (Fry's price was $179.99)

Yeah, I saw those a few weeks back. I guess the sli one comes with an X-finity. Seems all right for those who want a barebone.

tayunz said:
Yeah, I saw those a few weeks back. I guess the sli one comes with an X-finity. Seems all right for those who want a barebone.

r u kidding? you can put one together exactly the same for cheaper.

Lolento said:
r u kidding? you can put one together exactly the same for cheaper.

Hence the seems all right for a barebone. Some people don't like to build everything. Also it would cost the same to buy those parts at frys if they even have that motherboard. Plus if someone wanted to pick this up in a rush rather than buy online it would be all right. I never said I was gonna buy it.

Back