Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller $19.90

The wired one is Joytech but the wireless ones are made by MS.

ya i know about the Joytech (not sure how good they are), but the wireless deal is pretty good imho.

what about consumerdepot.com... they have good deals (used, but tested):

$14.99 Xbox 360 Wired Controller

$44.99 Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers (2-pack!!)

didn't i read somewhere that the owner of Consumer Depot has a huge lawsuit against him? i remember something about doing ebay deals and saying things were tested working, then shipping bunk items and not honoring the warranty.

i could definitely be mistaken, and it may not be the owner of this particular website. i don't want to be slandering anyone if they are truly a good e-tailer, but this site name just made me think of a long post i read and i think this site was named in the lawsuit that was linked to it.

back on topic, if my cats didn't like cords so much, i'd be all over this, but i need the wireless

consumer depot doesnt' actually test anything.
they are being investigated by the BBB, and the state of tennesee is looking to prosecute them for fraud (i think that's who is prosecuting or something. tons of bad blood there with people all over. check slickdeals.net and search for consumerdepot. you will see tons of bad experiences)

that said

this is a great price :)

consumer depot doesnt' actually test anything.
they are being investigated
The state investigation stems mostly from complaints a few years ago. CD did a lot of bad business on eBay, but I never got any of their auctions. http://www.attorneygeneral.state.tn.us/cases/consumerdepot/consumerdepotcomplaint.pdf

I really haven't had problems with CD and I've ordered several dozens of items from there. It's good that people say "stay away" because I can get stuff more easily. :D

That's not to say you won't get something broken occasionally, I had 2 bad things: a PS2 controller (manufacturer replaced it under warranty) and a burned out USB cable, but the vast majority of stuff worked great. People complain because CD will not refund shipping on bad stuff and will only refund the item unless you ask for a replacement.

Thanks for the CD link on the wireless controllers.
It's funny that for 3 or 4 weeks i couldn't justify the $50 for another controller i will probably never get any use of out, but as soon as it's a 2 pack, it was too much to pass up.

If anybody wants to go halfsies, it was $53 and some change after shipping. I will sell you the other wireless controller for $26.50 plus shipping. Shoot a PM.

Wow, I never knew CD was under investigation. I've shopped them probably 5-6 times with no issues... damn that sucks!!

Got a brand new one off eBay for like $17 shipped. Didn't know it was that good of a deal. Wow.

Though the OP's deal is dead...the one with the two wireless controllers isn't. And that's a fricken deal!

These are good if you need a gamepad for pc games. Most newer games will recognize them..

Back