MOAR D!

Kardonxt

2[H]4U
Thanks to firedflly i got my 4p up today :D. Nothing special just 2 6134 and 2 6128s for now.

IMAG0549.jpg

IMAG0546.jpg

IMAG0542.jpg

Is it faster to fold bigadv and hope to get a few left over 6903 and 6904 units or should I bite the bullet and start folding the new bigbetas?

Nice! I know I've seen the modular case stuff around, but what is it called?

I had my cases built by spotswood. I'm pretty sure the material he uses is called 80/20. Although I've been able to find it other placers under different names. http://www.8020.net/About-1.asp

With shipping costs and factoring my time into it it really didn't cost much more to have him build it for me. I imagin this stuff is much cheaper if you buy in bulk or it at least cuts way down on shipping.

I'm super happy with the cases. I originally had them built for bitcoin mining but had him drill holes for a 4p mobo just in case. Ive used the 2 cases he built for me for probably half a dozen different projects now.

Last edited:
Looks nice! It did not take you long to get the system up and running!

thumbsup.gif
Nice job! What kind of PPD are you seeing on that rig with the mixed 6128's and 6134's?

Robert

Looks nice! It did not take you long to get the system up and running!

Thanks :). It was a slow day at work so I was able to start working on it right away.

thumbsup.gif
Nice job! What kind of PPD are you seeing on that rig with the mixed 6128's and 6134's?

Robert

I'm not sure yet, it has only pulled a 6901 so far. I'm seeing tpfs in the low 12 minutes which i think is good for a bit under 140k. I think 6903, 6904 would pull 200-250k, i have no idea how they will do on the new bigbeta units.

Back