Modded XBOX - Dashboard won't load

general

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a modded XBOX and now the dashboard won't load. Does anyone know whats going on? Is it that the chip used to mod it has been broken? What can I do to diagnose or fix it?

I heard Pontiac makes a vehicle called the TORRENT

I heard inside the TORRENT there's a program called Slayer's AutoX installer

I heard burning that program (to a CD-R) you found in your Pontiac will reinstall the dashboard if you play it in your xBox

i heard slayer is lame and installs tons of extra programs you don't need. They play good music and all but all that extra baggage and you don't really learn anything about your .......xbox......ah crap i am bad at this. Anyway if you do it manually it makes you appreciate your accomplishment more and makes you more cautious so you wont break it sooner.

i heard slayer is lame and installs tons of extra programs you don't need. They play good music and all but all that extra baggage and you don't really learn anything about your .......xbox......ah crap i am bad at this. Anyway if you do it manually it makes you appreciate your accomplishment more and makes you more cautious so you wont break it sooner.

Used to think that a wellbut in 2.6 final there is an option (lower in the menu) to install individual dboards and apps. I think its the "UPGRADE APPS" choice.

I heard it'll at least get his x-box running.

I've used Slayer for a long time on my quick and dirty builds and there's an option to remove the applications.

I do see your point because there are a couple of functions that have like three applications tied to it and at first you're like ?!

I drove the torrent to the installer's house. The garage now tells me "program too big to fit into memory" when I try to run the 209MB exe file. Not sure where I drive from there.

you guys are idiots. just go over to the site that was linked. Not only is this sort of talk not frowned upon over there, its the entire point of the site.

Back