ModJive for BF2/2142 is out!

MatDef

Supreme [H]ardness
From
http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111294

The countdown is finally over! We are pleased to present the first version of our new application for Battlefield mod fans, ModJive. Here's a description of the program as well as what mods/maps are currently involved in it:

ModJive is an application that allows users to view and download the latest available modifications for Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142. It will automatically install the mods and later update them for you when new versions are released. It is the essential companion for every Battlefield player!

Mods/Maps in ModJive:
• 2142 Clan Mod
• Allied Intent Xtended
• Australian Forces
• Battleracer
• BF2DM
• Camobox
• Department Store Battles
• Operation Peacekeeper
• Project Reality
• Sandbox
• SandboxAddicted Map Packs
• US Intervention

Want your mod featured on ModJive? Click here to submit your mod.

Download Here - ModJive v1.0 (Filecloud)
or
FileFront

Personally, after testing this program for a few weeks, I have to say it's amazing. Most of my favorite mods are there, you can download them, find patches for them, and even start them all right from a single window! The list seems small right now, but there are quite a few mods that don't have anything to dl right now, but once they do it'll show up in modjive.

I know I sound like an advertisement, but it's a really great tool for all the bf2/2142 fans out there. It's a small dl, so try it out and if you don't like it, dump it.

Just a quick fyi, all the download servers are being bent over a table right now, so the downloads can be a little slow until we either get more servers up or the initial demand slacks off.

Cool app. Downloaded and installed it, but it wont download any mods. Says "ModJive encountered an error trying to download Battleracer. (3)". Same error for each BF2 mod.

Cool app. Downloaded and installed it, but it wont download any mods. Says "ModJive encountered an error trying to download Battleracer. (3)". Same error for each BF2 mod.

Hmmm, is there an error log?

Looks like its working now, not sure why it didnt work yesterday. Ahh well :)

Looks like its working now, not sure why it didnt work yesterday. Ahh well :)

Well, we weren't quite ready for the large amount of people tying to download all the same files at the same time, so the servers were overwhelmed. :p

It should be fine now.

Cool DL.

There is one mod missing. Forgot the name of the mod. It was here on H for a while. I believe it was European based.

Cool DL.

There is one mod missing. Forgot the name of the mod. It was here on H for a while. I believe it was European based.

POE, I'm guessing. We can't add mods to the program, the mod teams themselves have to submit them. I think they already have, so once they send us the proper files it'll automatically show up.

YES.

Was pretty cool game. Unfortunately with mods not a lot of ppl have them. :( I remember being LESS buggy and more fluent gameplay.

Anyone else having this repeatedly fail to detect any net connections? At the moment I have a nice little window that shows icons of all my BF-based games installed, and sod all else.

I just wish more people used the Mods, when I played around with them I could never find more than like 15 people on a mod server :(

Back