Monty Python's The Meaning of Life HD-DVD $19.95

And let's not forget intercourse demonstration class or Teachers vs Students rugby match :)

And let's not forget intercourse demonstration class or Teachers vs Students rugby match :)

Haha!! I had forgotten about that. Truly funny.

Also Every Sperm is Sacred, and the Penis Song. haha!

It's only wafer thin!!

Huge Python fan, but I never really liked TMOL. The kids chorus w/ ...sacred was damned funny though :p... I'd be far more interested in seeing the Holy Grail in HD.

What are you going to do, bleed on me?

"I'll bite your legs off! Have at you!"

On a side note,
How many people actually have an HD-DVD player to warrant this thread?
Not that I'm saying its not worthless to post.

And spotteth twice they the camels before the third hour, and so, the Midianites went forth to Ram Gilead in Kadesh Bilgemath, by Shor Ethra Regalion, to the house of Gash-Bil-Bethuel-Bazda, he who brought the butter dish to Balshazar and the tent peg to the house of Rashomon, and there slew they the goats, yea, and placed they the bits in little pots. Here endeth the lesson.

I love that part.

"I'll bite your legs off! Have at you!"

On a side note,
How many people actually have an HD-DVD player to warrant this thread?
Not that I'm saying its not worthless to post.

Why not?

Xbox360 + $200 HD DVD player
(also that external HD DVD player can work on Windows XP and Vista if you take the time and effort and money -- you have to buy the japanese version of WinDVD 8)

Got my 360 HDDVD drive for $160 a while back at Circuit City.. hooked up via USB to my computer. Works awesome. Just make sure for max compatibility you have HDCP certified hardware. For some people, AnyDVD HD doesn't always work right.

Thanks, I'll have to pick this movie up now. :D

"Yerr mother was a hamster, and your father smelt...of ELDERBERRIES!" - Holy Grail

This is the meaning of life, its all about the machine that goes "Bing"!

This is the meaning of life, its all about the machine that goes "Bing"!

Ah, that's the most expensive machine in the whole hospital! You see, we leased it from the company we sold it to so it comes under monthly budgets, and not the capital accounts!

"I am Death!"
BTW John and Eric were both in the movie "Shrek the Third"
I also have the entire MPFC on my PC. "This parrot is no more!... If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies!...THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!"

The vomit scene from The Meaning of Life is the one scene that I play first on any new video equipment I pick up.

I just got my shipping order for my Westy 37".
I also just picked up an XBox 360 Elite at best buy (they just had 2 on a shelf sitting there).
I guess I now need the 360 HD DVD player and this movie to make it official.

And to follow with the Holy Grail quotes in the Meaning of Life thread:

"If I called myself King just cause some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away. Supreme power comes from a mandate from the masses, not some farcical aquatic ceremony."

"Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed.":D

The vomit scene from The Meaning of Life is the one scene that I play first on any new video equipment I pick up.

Personally I'd go for the slo-mo topless women running a man off a cliff scene myself, but that's just personal taste. lol

Nice setup btw, gratz! :D

edit:i no spellz good.

Back