More Xbox360 Revision Speculation

this makes no sense. why on earth would it be released in australia before the US:confused:

Well, clearly, the support for this would come in a new firmware update. I guess we'll see what the Spring dashboard update brings.

The 120GB HD would be nice.....but I really haven't had space issues with my current 20 gigger yet. HDMI is also a non issue for me right now since I'm using my computer monitor but....I WANT A BLACK 360 AND CONTROLLER!:mad:

IF it turns out to be true, and it comes to North America as well, I hope it also means they'll be offering the larger hard drive separately, for those who have a system already, but would like to just get more space. Also, it needs to have a decent price, because 100 bucks for 20 gigs is insanity! :eek:

If it hits North America I want one, hopefully it comes with the quiet DVD drive as well.

If it hits North America I want one, hopefully it comes with the quiet DVD drive as well.
Supposedly, all newly manufactured 360s have the Benq drive. The old ones have been phased out (again, according to the current scuttlebutt).

Supposedly, all newly manufactured 360s have the Benq drive. The old ones have been phased out (again, according to the current scuttlebutt).

Any way to tell if you get a Benq DVD drive? (besides less noise :p)

Well there's a site somewhere that has pictures of the drive trays, for the two current DVD ROM drives, featured in the Xbox 360's manufactured up to this point, prior to the new Benq drive. I wonder if this new one will look different compared to the other two. It probably does. Unfortunately I don't remember what site has the comparison shot of the two drives. Perhaps somebody else here knows.

Well there's a site somewhere that has pictures of the drive trays, for the two current DVD ROM drives, featured in the Xbox 360's manufactured up to this point, prior to the new Benq drive. I wonder if this new one will look different compared to the other two. It probably does. Unfortunately I don't remember what site has the comparison shot of the two drives. Perhaps somebody else here knows.

http://www.llamma.com/xbox360/Xbox_360_DVD_Drive_Comparison.htm

ooo, I want a black xbox 360, don't wanna pay extra for the hard drive though. Like the idea of HDMI.

IF it turns out to be true, and it comes to North America as well, I hope it also means they'll be offering the larger hard drive separately, for those who have a system already, but would like to just get more space. Also, it needs to have a decent price, because 100 bucks for 20 gigs is insanity! :eek:

I hope they do to;) .i need more space!!:D

Back