Most comfortable mouse you ever had?

The MX700 was the most comfortable it lasted about 6 years then crapped out. Now I use a MX Revo and I found I had to move the USB dongle closer to the mouse. When plugged into the back of the computer (which sits under my desk) it would lag. My keyboard has usb connections so I plugged the dongle into it and I haven't had any issues since.

Same here... fortunately my monitor has a USB connection in it. As soon as I moved the USB dongle for my MX Revo out from under the desk all lagginess went away.

Logitech 3 button mouse.

So old, it didn't even have a mousewheel. I'm telling you, that mouse ruined me for all the mice of the future.

I still want a small mouse in the shape of a bears paw with a middle button for double clicking!

ltmm3u.jpg

Logitech Mouseman Dual Optical

I bought it sometime in 2001 or 2002 I think. Still using it to this day. The mouse feet wore off, but a little teflon tape fixed that. Besides that the mouse looks pretty good for being about 7 years old, and functions perfectly. :cool:

-Hey diamondback 3g owners, can you turn off the lights like you can with the deathadder?
-Same question for the steelseries ikari, can you turn off the lights in the drivers?

ive had my g9 since its release.. Longest ive ever stayed with one gaming mouse
Logitech Black Elite Optical - >mx510 -> mx518 -> Copperheader -> Diamondhead Plasma -> g5 ->DeathAdder (2 of them bricked on me) -> g5 (Revision 2) -> g9
Ill stick with the g9 until it dies on me

-Hey diamondback 3g owners, can you turn off the lights like you can with the deathadder?
-Same question for the steelseries ikari, can you turn off the lights in the drivers?

check in the razer drivers/config.. i know i can turn the lights off on my lachesis in the drivers..

I don't own either, just a deathadder, but I want to try a diamondback/ikari that's why I'm asking..

The DeathAdder is the most comfortable mouse I've ever used with the G5 in a very close second place. The DeathAdder is more comfortable, but the G5 feels better, if that makes any sense.

Logitech G5 Revision 2 (Blue one) Most comfortable Mouse I have ever owned, I'm on my 2nd one, (first one just got warn out! doesn't glide easy like it should, buttons are goofy) I use it as a backup.

I've been using a Razer boomslang 2000 for the past 7 years or so, some may recall them from ages ago? It's shape does fit the hand nice, and it's very well built. Unfortunately, after more than 7 years of use it's finally starting to wear out. Buttons aren't so clicky anymore and the button 1 actuator is worn out and double clicks when I want to single click sometimes.

I have the same opinion of my Microsoft Explorer 4.0 (basically this). I've had it for who knows how long, it's been my first and only optical mouse (so yea, I bought it about when ball mice started dying out for tech savvy people, but were still common for the mainstream).

Unfortunately, I'm noticing some poor clicking these days, occasionally it won't register a perfectly normal left click and I have to click again, sometimes it randomly double clicks. 98% of the time it still works perfectly though.

I'm planning on finally retiring it soon, might just get a new version of the same mouse though.

Microsoft Trackball Explorer. I even tried the recent Logitech cordless trackball, and it's crap.

My Explorer is getting pretty old though, and doesn't roll as nicely as it used to. Half tempted to sell it since they are going for over $100 on Ebay, but it is by far the best mousing device I have ever had the pleasure.

I have a Razer Copperhead for gaming I am quite happy with. I had the original Boomslang, and see they have released a new version. I am quite tempted to get it, although I'm not sure it's worth the upgrade for me.

Gotta say, I like the claw grip of my Diamondback for FPS games, but definitely the mx518 for comfort.
Now I use the diamondback with my left hand and 518 on my right, uber EVE win.

Yea +1 for the g5, although i feel it is a little too small, the back of my hand slides across my ratpadz :)

I really liked the Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0. Found the shape and weight very good.

I still had one stashed away, but alas - the plasticiser has started to leach out of the soft-touch grip sides and makes it uncomfortably sticky to use, so it had to go. I find the Logi MX1000's pretty decent these days, and they form the mainstay of my 'mouse fleet'.

MX518..... and after about four years of reliable service, mine literally just died in my hand....

Dammit.

The scroll wheel just suddenly quit. No clicky click click, and it doesn't scroll, it just..... spins....

Now I'm stuck using my piece o' shit Revolution.... I wanted this thing so badly, and once I got it.... well, I hate it.... laggy as hell.

MX518..... and after about four years of reliable service, mine literally just died in my hand....

Dammit.

The scroll wheel just suddenly quit. No clicky click click, and it doesn't scroll, it just..... spins....

Now I'm stuck using my piece o' shit Revolution.... I wanted this thing so badly, and once I got it.... well, I hate it.... laggy as hell.

LOL. I am in the same boat.

@ Topic: I would have to say the MX518 and the G5 ver.2 is the most comfortable and badass mice there is ;). I've had the mx518 for about 4+ years, and last week it started to have buttons failing to click or unresponsive (tested this on other PCs), mouse "feet" falling off and peeling, and the logitech logo is starting to fade. BUT it has performed very well and is quite comfortable. I upgraded to the G5 ver2. and it's just awesome! I'm glad, obviously, that it's the same design as the mx518, so it's pretty comfortable. Much better than my G9, which I attempted to upgrade to you....and didn't like.

Gotta say, I like the claw grip of my Diamondback for FPS games, but definitely the mx518 for comfort.
Now I use the diamondback with my left hand and 518 on my right, uber EVE win.

Hey, how are the side buttons on the diamonback? I'm gonna get one when it goes on sale. I'm currently using an intellimouse and I use both side buttons a lot for fps games.

IME v3 ... I still use one to this day at work... I do like my DA also..

The Razer Mamba or Deathadder for me. Mamba has some nice extras over the DA, including the ability to quickly drain your wallet.

Back