Mount THIS on your heatsink...

well, at about 16" x 16" and weighing in at 7lbs, I obviously presumed your post to be to be a joke...with a humor rating slightly higher than if I were to reply with a pic of my Kmart box fan and suggest you try it next. But then your true purpose became clear to me: You are really a depressed Apple engineer who has been assigned the unenviable task of preparing for the day in the not-so-distant-future, when Apple will again be forced to throw a quad-CPU G5 out the door in order to keep pace with AMD's shadow...

...and this time it'll be 4 Prescotts! Yikes~ sure hope there's a law by then to warn the neighborhood when Mr. Jones brings one of these global-warming-inducing volcanos home for Johnny. Rolling black-outs and unexplained geo-thermal events, coming to a home near you... ;)

Q

76DB is just way to high, and pretty silly, I have a 20'' fan thats pretty quite and moves about 5000CFM.

sculelos said:
76DB is just way to high, and pretty silly, I have a 20'' fan thats pretty quite and moves about 5000CFM.

What, are you joking? Is it FS? :p :p :p

m3ta1head said:
What, are you joking? Is it FS? :p :p :p

Its just a powerfull fan, I just put it by the side of my computer sometimes if I want it cooler, it cools my computer by about 5C on a hot day and about 15C on a cold day.

76db's jesus
hmm and it still wouldnt go below ambient temp.

76db fan vs 35db watercooling system with the same performance.

tough call

well, at about 16" x 16" and weighing in at 7lbs, I obviously presumed your post to be to be a joke...with a humor rating slightly higher than if I were to reply with a pic of my Kmart box fan and suggest you try it next. But then your true purpose became clear to me: You are really a depressed Apple engineer who has been assigned the unenviable task of preparing for the day in the not-so-distant-future, when Apple will again be forced to throw a quad-CPU G5 out the door in order to keep pace with AMD's shadow...

Huh :confused:

Back