mouse suggestions

zakter2003

Limp Gawd
Hello

My current mouse is about run its course of good use.(microsoft Habu, I do not suggest buying this.) I am looking for sugestions on a new one. I play RTS and WOW most of the time.

Thanks

Logitech and Razer are usually the two brands of mice that people flock to.

Do you have any preference for the new mouse?

Do you have a specific mouse grip (claw vs. palm)? Logitech makes palm grip mice while Razer tends to make claw grip mice.

Logitech and Razer are usually the two brands of mice that people flock to.

Do you have any preference for the new mouse?

I prefer something with a cord vs a battery eater. Other than that, I was considering the old Logitech mx18 again. I had one a long while and loved it.

The logitech MX518 is an amazingly rugged and responsive mouse. Best mouse I've ever owned. However my friend swears by his Logitech G5... weights, 2000dpi laser engine, DPI adjustment on the fly. The MX518 has everything but the laser engine (1600dpi instead of 2000) and weights. I'd buy some extra Teflon mouse feet if you're planning on having this for a while. After hours of gaming, (4 years+) this mouse only looks worn. Still is my preferred for precision and durability. I also have the wireless G7 and have got to say it's nice, but the battery power is horrid. Granted you get two rechargeable cartridges(and the charger w/ a USB port); but the tracking is sometimes sluggish.
:D

Being an avid Logitech user for the past 7 years, I made the switch to razer 3 months ago. The DeathAdder is by FAR more comfortable and better than any Logitech mouse I've used. The ONLY downside to it is the bug that can occur after heavy use that causes a single click to register as a double click. Apparently lubing the buttons helps, or sending it back for warranty. If you search on the web you can get it for less than 50$.

DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING THE MAMBA! you WILL regret it atm :p

Back