Moving Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraken0698

[H]ard|Gawd
I am moving soon, so what better time to do a little inventory management and clear out some stuff that I don't use anymore.

Let's just get right to it shall we?

*Note* - All prices include Paypal fees and shipping to the CONUS.

Dell XPS 15 L502X

Core i7 2630QM @ 2GHz
8GB DDR3
720GB 7200rpm HDD
NVIDIA GeForce GT540M 2GB
Bluray Disc BD-Combo
15.6" Display 1366x768
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (restored to factory image)

Laptop is in excellent shape, like-new condition actually. It comes loaded with the Dell factory image with most of the bloatware removed and Windows updates installed. The battery holds a full charge but I have not performed a battery life test on it. Laptop comes with AC Adapter. I do not have the original packaging however.

$585 shipped to the CONUS.

DSC00368_zpseadaae96.jpg

Asus Eee PC 1015px

Intel Atom N570 @ 1.66GHz
2GB DDR3
250GB HDD
Intel GMA 3150
10.1" display 1024x600
Windows 7 Starter (restored to factory image)

This netbook is also in great shape. It has hardly any signs of wear. It is a very light, <3lbs netbook. It comes loaded with the Asus factory image with most of the bloatware removed. The battery works fine but I have not performed a battery-life test on it. This netbook also includes the AC Adapter but not the original packaging.

$100 shipped to the CONUS.

DSC00369_zps9c7ae590.jpg

Oculus Rift Dev Kit 1

Oculus Rift Dev Kit 1
Includes all original cables, optics & control box
Includes original case and packaging

This unit has seen very light use, it is in like-new condition. I bought the Rift thinking I was going to get into developing but that never came to be. I just didn't ever really have time to use it. I would say that I have used this for maybe 2 hours total since I received it from the original kickstarter campaign. It really is a very cool piece of gear, I just don't have a use for it at this time. It will come packaged just like I received it, in the original case and the original box.

$380 shipped to the CONUS

DSC00362_zps7c576373.jpg

DSC00364_zps6fb69c75.jpg

Razer Hyrda

This is brand new, in the box - never opened or used. I intended on using this with the Rift but never did. Obviously, if you want to buy this with the Rift I can give a package deal.

$210 shipped to the CONUS

DSC00360_zps0183ca47.jpg

Logitech G930 Wireless Headset

This also is brand new, in the box - never opened or used.

$90 shipped to the CONUS

DSC00303_zpse723a12f.jpg

Apple TV 3rd Gen (MD199LL/A)

This unit was only used for about 4 months. I won't use it where I'm moving, so it must go as well. This also comes with the power cable and the remote (not pictured in the photograph) as well as the original packaging.

$75 shipped to the CONUS

DSC00358_zps75f48b0d.jpg

Netgear 16-port Gigabit Switch (GS116NA)

This is pretty much brand new. I took it out of the box but never used it. It comes with the AC Adapter, manual and a couple of mounting screws. The original box is not included.

$85 shipped to the CONUS

DSC00365_zps41dde18b.jpg

Heatware Feedback
Ebay Feedback

Please PM me if interested.

Oh and I will be updating this with a few more things that I have yet to take pictures of, so stay tuned.

*Edit*
**SOLD** Sony Playstation 3 Console (128GB SSD) **SOLD**
**SOLD** Apple Airport Express **SOLD**

Last edited:
Bump for a very interesting lineup.
OP, just fyi, I bet you'd get a lot more interest if you put you have an Oculus Rift in your thread title ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back