MSI 6850 REFURB $109.99 + 10% OFF

Spartan805

Limp Gawd
UPDATE: SOLD OUT

I just ordered 2 MSI 6850 ...... didn't want to deal with REBATES, tax in CA

Use Secret Savings Code: techbargains

I have ordered from GEEKS.COM in the past no issues.

Last edited:
Geeks.com is a very reliable reseller. I've personally been ordering from them for years, and just had a few items come in the past few days.

Would be better if a original ref design, but.... What the heck am I talking about? This is smoking! In for 3 (1 for me for trifire, 2 for my friend)

Hmmm you guys think this would be worth replacing my old gtx 260? I'm tempted just by the lower power draw and heat output this would have.

Hmmm you guys think this would be worth replacing my old gtx 260? I'm tempted just by the lower power draw and heat output this would have.

Going from a GTX280 to a 6870 was a nice upgrade.

Would be better if a original ref design, but.... What the heck am I talking about? This is smoking! In for 3 (1 for me for trifire, 2 for my friend)

There is only one crossfire connector. Unless you happen to have that 6870x2 from sapphire you can't to tri-fire on 6850.

Thats what I'm doing, but going CFx(x16,x4) if it doesnt work, just upgrade my mobo.:D

Is this really worth it? Arent 2 of these aroud the speed of a 6950/6970?

These scale pretty good.... I was going 6970 but then seen how well the scale on cfx, SOLD. I hope they include a cfx bridge.

Geeks.com packages video cards in envelopes. I'm not kidding. Buyer beware.

Head_explodes.gif

Last edited:
OK, I got them... one looks new with cfx bridge the other is missing all the connector plugs no cfx bridge. it is an improvement or my GTX 260. $100 well SPENT x 2 !!!!!!

FYI It came in a box containing the 2 boxed cards.

Grats on who ever hopped on this...A-freaking-mazing deal...I thought the deal I got on 2xGTX460's was amazing (refurb $109 @ EVGA B-Stock), BUT this is steal and a half...

Back